The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. This training plan provides partners with the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customer. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks. Access Partner University to get started today.
If you are joining us at VMworld 2019 US, don’t miss this opportunity to save on these valuable offers to help you develop your skills. As you register for VMworld, simply add any of these VMware Training and Certification offers to your cart.
- 25% off select On Demand courses
- 50% off a VMware Learning Zone (our 24/7 training hub) Premium Subscription
- 50% off VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) certification exams, as well as practice tests taken at VMworld
- 20% off Live Online courses (to be available a few weeks before VMworld)
On February 4, 2019, the mandatory recertification requirement was removed from all current certifications. We want you to upgrade and recertify when it’s important or viable for you. To learn more about these changes and what they mean to you, please read this post.
There are no changes to partner programs at this time.
This year’s event takes place April 15-18 in Atlanta, GA, and it will feature separate technical and sales events at one venue, to provide all attendees with access to our latest role-specific training, certifications, strategies, tools, and more. If you are in a sales or technical role, don’t miss this opportunity to get VMware’s elite internal – register today.
VMware Partners who invest in a VMware professional services practice through their achievement of Master Services Competencies will now get access to VMware Learning Zone premium subscriptions, including free Exam Certification Prep courses. This benefit is available to partners with at least 1 of the 4 Master Services Competencies and includes a 1-year premium subscription for 10 users – totaling $10,000 in value. Learn more about the benefits of achieving Master Services Competencies.
Earning the VMware Certified Associate Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) certification showcases your digital transformation expertise by validating your knowledge of how virtualization concepts drive an enterprise’s digital agenda and how VMware products support the VMware Cloud Foundation and Cross-Cloud Architecture solutions. Plus, through December 31, you can save 40% off the regular exam price.
Partner Exchange is our main partner event and the program is held on the first day of VMworld in both the US (August 27 – Las Vegas) and Europe (September 11 – Barcelona). Don’t miss the opportunity to hear what’s new at VMware before your customers, extend your learning, and develop new relationships. Highlights of Partner Exchange include:
- Pre-conference bootcamps* (August 26 in the US or September 10 in Europe) to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Partner General session where VMware executives deliver our vision and strategy.
- Business Growth keynotes where guest speakers will provide their ‘inside out’ take on cloud computing, digital transformation, and security.
- Partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas.
- Partner Exchange Lounge where you can network and book meetings with customers or simply relax, recharge, and refuel.
Any Partner Exchange pass will grant you access to all Partner Exchange program activities on Saturday and Sunday and the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass grants you access everything at VMworld. Register today.
* Pre-conference bootcamps are held the day prior to the event, so be sure to plan travels accordingly.