VMware Certification is bursting with excitement to share that we’re adding a new level to our certification program: VMware Certified Technical Associate (VCTA). This sits below the VCP level – but is not a prerequisite – and is designed to showcase an entry-level technical understanding around each of VMware’s solution areas. Read more.
VMware is expanding the availability of online delivery, doubling down on our investment into partner enablement, and developing new innovative ways to enable your teams so they can adapt to the changing business environment to support your customers’ digital transformation. Take advantage of the following opportunities to build your skills and capabilities.
- EMPOWER 2020, our flagship partner enablement event, is now virtual and will be free to all partners. Learn more and register here.
- The advanced technical Livefire classes are now offered virtually through June globally. Contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details on how to attend one of the upcoming courses.
- The new Livefire 2020 two-hour virtual sessions will highlight many of the new and cutting-edge areas Livefire Solutions are focused on this year. Sessions are designed to give you a sample of our full Livefire classes and provide valuable enablement you can use to solve your customers’ business challenges today.
- VMware now offers remote proctored exams allowing testing candidates to take their exams from ANY secure location.
- Increase your effectiveness to position and sell services offerings through new online Outcome Focused Approach training and the Solution Builder toolset. Please contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
We are increasing our partner training investment to help you evolve your capabilities, attain Master Services Competencies, and deepen skills to support your customers around Business Continuity and beyond. If you have questions about the above offerings, please reach out to your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
Access the Education Services website to explore the AirWatch learning paths and register for a 4-day, instructor-led and Live, Online Bootcamp in September or October.