- Read this guide to transforming your network with advanced load balancing. You will learn about the architecture and benefits of the infrastructure agnostic advanced load balancing solution (by Avi Networks) from VMware and why it’s time for your organization to refresh your appliance-based hardware or virtual load balancers with the multitude of advantages of 100% software, advanced load balancing in cloud computing. App-centric organizations are finding that the need for a modern, advanced load balancing is mission critical.
- Download this Application Delivery Automation with Load Balancers and WAF white paper outlining the importance and key considerations of application delivery automation for application-centric enterprises deploying apps in a mix of private data centers and multiple public clouds. Enterprises simply cannot afford the operational inefficiencies and management challenges of fleets of legacy load balancing appliances. They need intelligent decision automation and consistent networking services across multi-cloud environments that eliminates silos caused by load balancing appliances in the data center, virtual ADCs in the cloud, or open source solutions for container networking.
- View this IDC Case Study on 7 Reasons Your Enterprise Must Modernize Load Balancing. Your network ops team struggles to meet demand and to increase efficiency and in today’s environment, you need a solution to fully achieve digital transformation…VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer (formerly Avi Networks).
Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss next week – register today!
- Cloud Providers: What’s new with VMware NSX Migration for Cloud Director Tool
- APM with vRealize True Visibility Suite: The Full Stack View
- Customer Lifecycle Incentives 101
- Modernizing with NSX Advanced Load Balancer (by Avi Networks) – pricing, packaging, and services
- Storage in VMware Cloud on AWS
The VMware Advanced Load Balancer delivers the industry’s only software-defined networking stack built for the modern multi-cloud era. It further enables VMware to bring the public cloud experience to the entire data center – automated, software-defined, highly scalable, distributed architecture – that is intrinsically more secure. Additional content including webinars and workshops can be accessed directly from Avi Networks.
SPJ Solutions has carved out a role for itself as VMware NSX Data Center deployment and operations experts, for both customers and other partners alike. And while each environment and engagement is unique, SPJ Solutions has developed automation tools with best practices for specific industries to streamline and accelerate NSX deployments. Read more.