Learn how VMware vSphere Platinum enables better outcomes from your infrastructure and secures your customer’s applications, infrastructure, data, and access. Arm yourself with the latest Server Virtualization skills by taking the new VSP-SV and VTSP-SV courses now.
Gain the recognition you deserve and set yourself apart with validated, verified proof of your VMware technology credentials. VMware recently introduced two new digital badge types, Specialist and Co-Skilled, for partners (or customers) to showcase their skills in specific VMware technologies including vSAN, vRealize Operations, and VxRail – with more to come. These badges are easy to share on any digital platform.
Partner Exchange is our main partner event and the program is held on the first day of VMworld in both the US (August 27 – Las Vegas) and Europe (September 11 – Barcelona). Don’t miss the opportunity to hear what’s new at VMware before your customers, extend your learning, and develop new relationships. Highlights of Partner Exchange include:
- Pre-conference bootcamps* (August 26 in the US or September 10 in Europe) to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Partner General session where VMware executives deliver our vision and strategy.
- Business Growth keynotes where guest speakers will provide their ‘inside out’ take on cloud computing, digital transformation, and security.
- Partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas.
- Partner Exchange Lounge where you can network and book meetings with customers or simply relax, recharge, and refuel.
Any Partner Exchange pass will grant you access to all Partner Exchange program activities on Saturday and Sunday and the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass grants you access everything at VMworld. Register today.
* Pre-conference bootcamps are held the day prior to the event, so be sure to plan travels accordingly.