You should have received an email invitation from our Sr. Vice President of Worldwide Commercial Sales and Channel Operations, Brandon Sweeney, between Feb. 14-22. Please carve out time to participate by next week. It’s the perfect opportunity to share how we can enhance our business with you. Click here to learn more.
To maintain full level of Support and Subscription Services after this date, your customers will need to upgrade to vSphere 6.5. Upgrading to vSphere delivers the latest vSAN release and capabilities. VMware vCloud Suite 5 and vSphere with Operations Management customers running vSphere 5.5 are also recommended to upgrade to vSphere 6.5. Learn more.
On March 7, valued VMware partners can attend the first-ever VMware Cloud Briefing – an online, global event and hear from VMware and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Executives on the next important milestone in the VMware Cloud strategy. We will be sharing essential updates, demos and partner program news.
Don’t miss out on these updates and the opportunities they present for your business. Register now for the event on March 7.
VMworld’s Call for Papers gives you the opportunity to be a part of the industry’s top event for cloud and digital workspace professionals.
- VMworld 2018 US: August 26-30
- VMworld 2018 Europe: November 5-8
VMware debuted in the Leaders quadrant in the just-published Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI). VMware is excited to be one of the software-only vendors in the Magic Quadrant and believes that VMware vSAN continues to disrupt the market. Learn more.
Take a look. You can save time by learning both basic and advanced topics in one course. You can combine the Deploy and Manage vSAN course with either the vSphere ICM or vRealize Deploy and Manage course, or even combine the Technical Post Sales with the Troubleshooting course – a ‘must do’ for every SE.
VMUG members attend UserCons for the latest technology updates, opportunities to maximize their technologies and expertise, and to connect with fellow users. With 30+ events occurring each year across the world, vast opportunities are available to you for targeting markets vital to your business goals – learn more.
New enhancements provide your partners the opportunity to sell the value of underlay/overlay visibility across SDDC networking and security. What’s new in vRealize Network Insight (vRNI) 3.6 ?
- Netflow from physical switches and routers enables visibility and security planning for physical end points and physical-only applications
- Flow analytics such as top talkers and net new activities in the last 24 hours help troubleshoot faster
- New AWS Security Group widget helps quickly troubleshoot connectivity within AWS VPCs
- New public API makes the platform open to integration
What’s new in Lifecycle Manager 1.1?
- Enhanced Day Two management capabilities
- New drift remediation capability to enable IT to take immediate Day 2 actions
- Continue to deliver new capabilities to support common use cases.
And with the new set of built-in lifecycle management capabilities, delivered by vRSLCM, you now have the ability to:
- Sell the value of Time-to-Value and integrated user experience across vRealize Suite product portfolio
- Position vRSLCM as a key capability delivered by vRealize Suite
- Encourage customer adoption to improve their experience with VMware Cloud Management Platform solution
Read this blog to learn more.
Start submitting your nomination(s)… Each year we recognize partners who have demonstrated excellence through these prestigious awards. Award winning partners can differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to stand out from the pack and in doing so, help them win new business.