Watch this video to get COMPAREX’s partner perspective on where they see customers’ focus for their digital transformation and hybrid cloud expectations, and how VMware vRealize plays a key role.
Whether considering a sponsorship for VMworld 2018 US or Europe, key benefits include:
- Generate qualified leads as you interact with thousands of attendees, including technology experts, practitioners, hands-on users, and key decision makers.
- Increase brand awareness and position your organization as an essential VMware partner.
- Establish thought leadership among the visionaries shaping the new mobile-cloud era of IT through dedicated sponsor-speaking sessions.
- Connect with VMware leaders and experts throughout four days of networking and learning.
Starting in March 2018, VSP, VTSP, & Technical Post Sales – Server Virtualization (SV) 2015 courses for vSphere 5.5 will no longer meet the Solution Competency’s requirements. Access Solution Competency Dashboard to check the year of your course completion and if necessary, start your additional training now.
Access the Partner Sales Readiness Briefcase page for details on downloading the new SDDC Platform (VMware Cloud Foundation) or Business-Critical Applications (BCA) and Databases Sales Briefcases from App Store or Google Play. The desktop version is also available.
January 1, 2018 marks the End of Availability (EoA) for the standalone vRealize Configuration Manager Workstation product. It will no longer be available for purchase and your impacted customers have been notified. Learn more.
Watch this video. It showcases how partnerships can evolve to transcend technology to focus on the customer by removing constraints and providing strategic guidance for moving to the cloud.
- Custom is King – Watch this video to learn how to access content across VMware products and Strategic IT Priorities, customize emails and templates with your logo, value prop, and contact information, and how to share it via social channels or your digital programs.
- Grow Your Business – Looking for marketing resources to assist in the vSphere/vSphere with Operations Management Upgrade to 6.5? We’ve got your back with Partner Edge – our all-inclusive package of content, programs, and integrated campaigns with analytics and lead management. Whether you execute on our platform or yours, you will own 100% of all leads generated.
- Accelerate vSAN Sales – New Campaign that provides the latest vSAN online banners, campaign playbook, telemarketing script, social media copy blocks, and email nurture copy to generate and close your deals faster.
Start preparing for the New Year and login to Partner Demand Center today!
Visit the Partner Reference Program page to nominate your customers as a reference and you and your customer could be selected for a fully reimbursable case study and/or video. This is your chance to demonstrate your subject matter expertise, gain valuable assets to use in marketing efforts, access promotional opportunities through VMware marketing channels, and more.
Building on the momentum from the exciting announcement at VMworld 2017 US, against the backdrop of AWS Re:invent 2017, VMware and AWS announced that VMware CloudTM on AWS is now available in the AWS US East (N. Virginia) region. In addition to bringing this service to a new region, we are also introducing a rich set of capabilities that enable customers to migrate, run, and protect production applications at scale.
We recently doubled the number of partners we are working with across all types – including technology partners, SISOs, MSPs, and solution providers. Today, technology partners can test their solutions on VMware Cloud on AWS through the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program. As discussed at Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017, we are working towards the delivery of new VMware Partner Network (VPN) Cloud offerings supporting VMware Cloud on AWS for our RTM partners (SISOs, solution providers, and MSPs). This offering will be available in Q1’FY19 and it will provide partners with incentives and benefits to reward those partners who develop services and drive consumption for VMware Cloud on AWS. To learn more, access the VMware Cloud on AWS page from Partner Central, read this post, or contact your VMware Partner Business Manager.
Go here to access the latest VMware corporate story, IT priority resources, customer presentations, and more on Partner Central Marketing page.