Access the highlights and resources shared as part of Partner Forum @ VMworld Europe, which include the Partner General session replay and Partner Lounge Theater session content.
VMware vRealize Operations 8.0 – powered by AI/ML to enable continuous performance optimization, proactive capacity and cost management, intelligent remediation, and integrated compliance – is now available.
Note, your customers that have installed vRealize Operations v6.x and above will be impacted by the internal SSL Gemfire certificate expiration this month. Refer to this KB article for instruction on how your customers can obtain the required PAK file to upgrade and renew their internal certificate to prevent it from going into system inoperability.
For the third year in a row, VMware has been named to one of America’s Most JUST Companies by JUST Capital and Forbes. This year, VMware has placed #10 of 922 companies (and #3 out of 52 software companies).
This year, JUST Capital’s Ranking model is comprised of 29 Issues across five stakeholder dimensions, including: how a company invests in its workers, treats its customers, supports its communities, reduces its environmental impact, and delivers value to its shareholders. Access their pollster report here.
Register for upcoming webinars on VMware Learning Zone today. These sessions are FREE and typically include an instructor hour, where you can ask your questions in a live, instant-feedback format.
- November 13 – Tanzu: Any App, Any Cloud, Any Cluster
- November 14 – Troubleshooting vSphere HA and DRS clusters
- November 21 – What’s New with VMware Cloud Services?
- December 12 – vSAN View and Dashboard Development in vROPS
Download our prospectus to find out how VMware User Group (VMUG) is your solution to gain insights from our users. VMUG is a vibrant, collaborative, independent community of VMware customers, solution decision makers and influencers, and VMware experts on the cutting edge of technology – and you have the opportunity to gain access to them. VMUG has 150,000+ members worldwide with over 200 local groups and are 81% percent more likely to support business partners of VMUG.
The Future 50 ranks the global companies with the strongest long-term growth potential.
To create the ranking, Forbes partnered with Statista to cull their annual list of the world’s 2,000 largest public companies based on 1.4 million employment recommendations sourced from a global poll and regional surveys. Respondents around the world were asked to rate their own employer and the likelihood that they would recommend this employer to a friend or family member. They also rated other employers they admired.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
The following new offerings are perfectly aligned to our strategy and position you to continue the strong growth trajectory established since the Dell acquisition of EMC.
- PKS on Cloud Foundation on VxRail – a key offering moving forward, as it will drive faster adoption of hybrid cloud by addressing the cloud native market and giving IT a more simplified, automated way to deploy a container-based development platform.
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge – a Dell-based appliance for SD-WAN which plays a key role in enabling multi-cloud deployments by solving for edge use cases.
- Dell Technologies Validated Designs – details new Dell EMC platform options now certified for Cloud Foundation, including PowerMax and Unity XT storage arrays and PowerEdge MX servers, giving customers many new options for running a VMware-based cloud, and allowing them to tailor their HW platform to their workload needs.
- Dell Technologies Cloud DCaaS and Flex On Demand – a limited US offering with Flex On Demand pricing from Dell Financial Services. The combination will allow customers to rent and consume this DCaaS option the same way they would a public cloud.
Use the Transition Dashboard to see your tier prediction based on your competency achievements. Your company’s designated VMware primary contact is able to assign you access. Reminder, achieving a Master Services Competency in the path most relevant to your business is key to becoming a Principal Partner, the top tier in Partner Connect, offering the most value and rewards for your investment.
Read this post to catch up…VMware Partner Connect will be changing the programs tier structure when it goes live February 29, 2020.