To create the ranking, Forbes partnered with Statista to cull their annual list of the world’s 2,000 largest public companies based on 1.4 million employment recommendations sourced from a global poll and regional surveys. Respondents around the world were asked to rate their own employer and the likelihood that they would recommend this employer to a friend or family member. They also rated other employers they admired.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
The following new offerings are perfectly aligned to our strategy and position you to continue the strong growth trajectory established since the Dell acquisition of EMC.
- PKS on Cloud Foundation on VxRail – a key offering moving forward, as it will drive faster adoption of hybrid cloud by addressing the cloud native market and giving IT a more simplified, automated way to deploy a container-based development platform.
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge – a Dell-based appliance for SD-WAN which plays a key role in enabling multi-cloud deployments by solving for edge use cases.
- Dell Technologies Validated Designs – details new Dell EMC platform options now certified for Cloud Foundation, including PowerMax and Unity XT storage arrays and PowerEdge MX servers, giving customers many new options for running a VMware-based cloud, and allowing them to tailor their HW platform to their workload needs.
- Dell Technologies Cloud DCaaS and Flex On Demand – a limited US offering with Flex On Demand pricing from Dell Financial Services. The combination will allow customers to rent and consume this DCaaS option the same way they would a public cloud.
Use the Transition Dashboard to see your tier prediction based on your competency achievements. Your company’s designated VMware primary contact is able to assign you access. Reminder, achieving a Master Services Competency in the path most relevant to your business is key to becoming a Principal Partner, the top tier in Partner Connect, offering the most value and rewards for your investment.
Read this post to catch up…VMware Partner Connect will be changing the programs tier structure when it goes live February 29, 2020.
The VSP-SD-WAN course will provide you with an overview of SD-WAN and its solution components, target buyer profiles and sales triggers, how to position the VMware SD-WAN solution to solve business problems, primary competitors in this market, and our pricing and packaging structure.
The SD-WAN by VeloCloud Proof of Concept Guidelines course discusses how to manage customer expectations, how to establish POC success criteria, how to collect customer network information, and the issues that are encountered during a POC engagement. Recommend prerequisites are SD-WAN VSP, SD-WAN VTSP, and Deploy and Manage courses.
Simply leverage the invitation to invite your customers and amplify your reach using our curated social media posts. Don’t let your customers miss the opportunity to learn from VMware solutions experts how drive their digital transformation and build a hyper-converted IT infrastructure from their desk on October 16.
The VMworld 2019 Europe full conference pass will give you complimentary access to participate in the partner program, Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019. View our top 5 Partner Forum activities and resources below and start building your conference agenda today.
- Attend both the Partner General Session and Partner Networking Reception on Monday, 4 November. During the Partner General Session, from 16:00 – 17:15, VMware leadership will share updates on the VMware strategy and other partnering opportunities. Afterward, join your peers at the Partner Networking reception, from 17:15 – 19:00, to continue the conversation and make new connections.
- Leverage the NEW Partner Guided Xperience agendas for the Digital Workspace, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Networking & Security, and VMware Cloud on AWS solution areas. These agendas are a curated list of ‘must attend’ sessions for both you and your customers.
- Catch a Partner Lounge Theater Session to learn how to optimize your partnership with VMware. Note that there will be limited seating and sessions will fill up quickly – reserve your place today.
- Visit the Partner Lounge to chat with experts who can share more about the new VMware Partner Connect and Development Fund Transformation programs, host a meeting with your customers (you may schedule on-site or connect with your VMware representative to schedule in advance), or to simply relax and recharge your batteries.
- Check out even more reasons to attend the Partner Forum, including customized resources to invite your customers to join you at VMworld.
Download this easy-to navigate document today. It includes step-by-step guidance on process plus everything you need to sell VMware HCI – from market opportunity for current VMware vSphere customers to how to position and target, with popular use cases, current promotions and incentives, and tools to accelerate sales.
Register now to join the vmLIVE on September 16 at 9:30 AM Pacific. Partners with Master Services Competencies are the ‘go-to’ partners for VMware implementations. This session will focus on the benefits in attaining another MSC, as well as associated requirements for the different areas.
Check out CRN’s recent interview on the Partner Connect program with our Global Channel Chief, Jenni Flinders. The slideshow, in a Q&A format, covers everything from launch date, momentum for MSCs, and how our next-gen partners can extend their business models and revamp VMware’s entire channel.
“If any partner comes to me saying, ‘Hey, I want more rebates,’ that’s the wrong conversation to have. It’s more around, ‘How do we extend your business models? And how do we help you build more practice areas?” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and global channel chief for VMware, in an interview with CRN.