Did you know that you can request a meeting with the Engagement Helpdesk for one-on-one VMware marketing campaign consultation for any of the campaigns that are available through VMware Partner Demand Center? Visit the Partner Demand Center and click on ‘Contact Us’ in the ‘Need Assistance’ section. If you have any issues, contact the Partner Demand Center team.
VMware vCloud Availability version 3.5 now certifies support for migration of legacy vSphere 5.5 customers to your cloud, best of all migration of workloads is free. Learn how you can migrate your legacy customers using these new videos:
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Environment Setup and Initial Pairing
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Cloud Usage and Initial Migration Workflow Setup
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Networking Configuration and Execution of Migration
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Closing Comments and Guidance
The HCI Acceleration Playbook is the key resource for you to stay in the loop with the most up-to-date information on HCI market opportunity, use cases, promotions, tools, and much more. It’s always evolving, so bookmark it and periodically check back for new HCI resources.
We’ve made it easy for customers to start their transition to hybrid cloud with our Cloud Foundation Kickstart promotion – offering a 33% discount to first-time customers through July 27, 2020. Use this campaign to drive demand generation for VMware Cloud Foundation. Access the campaign on VMware Partner Demand Center to get started today.
SPJ Solutions has carved out a role for itself as VMware NSX Data Center deployment and operations experts, for both customers and other partners alike. And while each environment and engagement is unique, SPJ Solutions has developed automation tools with best practices for specific industries to streamline and accelerate NSX deployments. Read more.
Whether you were at a Partner Connect Virtual event watch party, at your desk, or even if you are just now pressing play… show us your participation and enthusiasm by sharing your selfies with #PartnerConnect!
You can now login to Partner Connect using your existing credentials and experience for yourself our new, game-changing partner program and portal. While you’re there, check out the Partner Connect program page and download the final Partner Connect Program Guide.
Register for the March 11 vmLIVE to ensure you’re taking full advantage of this new program.
If you have any Partner Connect program or portal related questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Partner Connect team.
On February 29, 2020, we will launch our new, game-changing partner program, VMware Partner Connect. VMware Partner Connect gives partners a single, consistent program experience, offering you the power of flexibility and choice as you align your business models to meet your customers’ most pressing needs.
Register today so that you don’t miss the Partner Connect virtual event on March 2.
Proactively inform your customers about the vSphere 6.0 End of General Support (EoGS) and help them upgrade to vSphere 6.5 or 6.7. Note that by upgrading to vSphere 6.5 or 6.7, customers not only get all the latest capabilities of vSphere, but also the latest vSAN release and capabilities (with the separate vSAN license). Learn more.
To ensure you can transact in the new Partner Connect program on Day 1, your Primary Contact must sign the VMware Partner Connect Agreement prior to the program launch date.
Leading up to launch, we encourage you to:
- Review the final VMware Partner Connect Program Guide
- Work with your Primary Contact and counterparts to complete all foundational requirements
- Register for the February 19 vmLIVE focusing on launch readiness
- Register for the March 2 Partner Connect Virtual Event focusing on program highlights and the new incentive structure
- Plan ahead for system downtime – the Partner Central portal will be unavailable beginning 5PM PST on February 26, in order to prepare for the launch of the new Partner Connect Portal at 12AM PST on March 1 (use existing credentials to login)