Download this easy-to navigate document today. It includes step-by-step guidance on process plus everything you need to sell VMware HCI – from market opportunity for current VMware vSphere customers to how to position and target, with popular use cases, current promotions and incentives, and tools to accelerate sales.
Register now to join the vmLIVE on September 16 at 9:30 AM Pacific. Partners with Master Services Competencies are the ‘go-to’ partners for VMware implementations. This session will focus on the benefits in attaining another MSC, as well as associated requirements for the different areas.
Check out CRN’s recent interview on the Partner Connect program with our Global Channel Chief, Jenni Flinders. The slideshow, in a Q&A format, covers everything from launch date, momentum for MSCs, and how our next-gen partners can extend their business models and revamp VMware’s entire channel.
“If any partner comes to me saying, ‘Hey, I want more rebates,’ that’s the wrong conversation to have. It’s more around, ‘How do we extend your business models? And how do we help you build more practice areas?” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and global channel chief for VMware, in an interview with CRN.
The VMworld 2019 US full conference pass will give you complimentary access to participate in the partner program, Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019. View our top 5 Partner Forum activities and resources below.
- Attend both the Partner General Session and Partner Networking Reception on Sunday, August 25. During the Partner General Session, from 4:00 – 5:00 PM, VMware leadership will share updates on the VMware strategy and other partnering opportunities. Afterward, join your peers at the Partner Networking reception, from 5:00 – 6:00 PM, to continue the conversation and make new connections.
- Leverage the NEW Partner Guided Xperiences, our curated list of ‘must attend’ sessions for both you and your customers aligned by solution areas including Digital Workspace, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Networking & Security, and VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Catch a Partner Lounge Theater Session to learn how to optimize your partnership with VMware. Note that there will be limited seating and sessions are filling up quickly – reserve your place today.
- Visit the Partner Lounge (in the Square) to chat with experts who can share more about the new VMware Partner Connect and Development Fund Transformation programs, host a meeting with your customers (you may schedule on-site or connect with your VMware representative to schedule in advance), or to simply relax and recharge your batteries.
- Check out even more reasons to attend the Partner Forum, including customized resources to invite your customers to join you at VMworld.
The VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud campaign is your opportunity to tap into the $4 billion dollar market (Frost & Sullivan) and help your customers address their networking business challenges. VMware SD-WAN is built on the principles and flexibility of SDN to address end-to-end automation, application continuity, branch transformation, and security from the data center to cloud to the edge. Grow your business faster, build pipeline efficiently, and close sales quickly with this new campaign for VMware’s Market leading SD-WAN solution.
VMware provides you with the tools to help you customize your campaign by adding in your value proposition, logo, social media channels, and contact information. The campaign includes:
- Multi-touch email nurture flow with video
- Social media kit
- Call script
- Online display banners and copy for a landing page
Download these assets from the Partner Demand Center to help drive the demand for building your VMware SD-WAN business.
VMware has evolved the existing Desktop and Mobility Master Services Competency (MSC) to the new Digital Workspace MSC. This updated competency expands recognition of a partners’ expertise to design, deliver, and manage customer apps, data, and virtual desktop solutions based on the VMware Horizon and Workspace ONE products Review this overview deck and FAQ document to help you prepare to grow your end-user computing services practice and take advantage of a $14B total addressable market through achievement of this competency.
At HPE Discover last week, VMware was named HPE Technology Partner of the Year for Software-Defined Solutions, demonstrating our commitment to raise the standard for business excellence.
If you are joining us at VMworld 2019 US, don’t miss this opportunity to save on these valuable offers to help you develop your skills. As you register for VMworld, simply add any of these VMware Training and Certification offers to your cart.
- 25% off select On Demand courses
- 50% off a VMware Learning Zone (our 24/7 training hub) Premium Subscription
- 50% off VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) certification exams, as well as practice tests taken at VMworld
- 20% off Live Online courses (to be available a few weeks before VMworld)
VMware is launching our next-generation partner program in early 2020. The new VMware Partner Connect gives you a single, consistent program experience, offering you the power of flexibility and choice as you align your business models to meet your customers’ most pressing needs. With the advent of this new program, certain competency requirements will be aligned to paths across resell, cloud, and services. For you to maximize your success when the program launches, attaining a Master Services Competency (MSC) is key as it will move you up the new program tiering structure toward Principal Partner level—the highest recognition within Partner Connect.
Achieving an MSC can benefit your business both today and upon launch of the new program. Make sure you’re on the path to success with these key resources:
- Tune in to this 2112 podcast, where Worldwide Channel Chief Jenni Flinders outlines VMware’s channel transformation.
- Access this competency readiness sheet and read this post to get the full scoop on what you need to do to prepare.
- Review your Solution Competency and Master Services Competency Dashboards to understand your current status.
- Register now for the July 11 vmLIVE: The Simplest Path to MSC.
Learn more about VMware vRealize Operations 7.5 that delivers new and enhanced, self-driving operations capabilities for software-defined data center and hybrid cloud environments.