Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss the first week of January – register today!
Register now and join the VMware SD-WAN team of experts for this technical webinar on December 17, where they will specifically cover vRealize Network Insight integrations with VMware SD-WAN and the added end-to-end visibility that it provides.
VMware Carbon Black Cloud Workload delivers agentless protection, purpose-built for workloads to reduce the attack surface and strengthen data center security posture. The Endpoint Protection Solution Competency 5-day course is now available on-demand.
We are pleased to offer an additional 10% discount off popular VMware Carbon Black Training Courses through January 22, 2021. View the details of the promotional offer.
Make sure you’ve completed the Endpoint Protection Solution Competency accreditation by February 27, 2021 to maintain your tier status after March 2021. It’s recommended that all VMware partners achieve the VCP and VCTA Badges to demonstrate understanding of VMware’s security solutions and ability to provide entry level support for the security features of VMware products.
Check out these latest accreditation releases on Partner University:
- VSP – CP (Cloud Provider 2020)
- VSP & VTSP- Cloud Foundation (2020) 4.0
- SP & VTSP – vRA (vRealize Automation 2020)
- VSP & VTSP – HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure 2020)
- VSP & VTSP – MAP (Modern Applications Platform 2020)
- VSP – MAD (Modern Applications Development 2020)
- VOP – CP (Cloud Provider 2020)
We’ve just launched the Digital Workspace and VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Playbooks, as well as initial localizations for the Tanzu Portfolio Partner Solution Playbook. As a reminder, all playbooks are available on the Solutions tab within Partner Connect. Keep checking back–there are more localizations to come!
- Register here and join us for the vmLIVE on December 17 (@ 8AM PST) to learn more about Third-Party Crediting, new Master Service Competencies (MSCs), the upcoming Partner Connect Program annual audit, and what you can look forward to in Q1 FY22 (beginning January 30)!
- The Partner Connect Renewal process is live – reference the Program Guide and Top Trending Questions for detailed renewal process and upcoming Partner Connect Program annual audit information.
- Check out the updated (Q421) Partner Connect Program Guide for information on Third-Party Crediting, VMware Cloud Foundation MSCs, the Partner Connect Program annual audit process, updated territory restrictions, and the Amplify 2020 incentive program.
- Effective November 25, 2020, VMware started applying credit toward Partner Connect tier credits for VMware Platform sales with the following entities: Cisco, Dell Technologies, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HPE, and Lenovo – more to come!
MSCs LAUNCHING THIS QUARTER
- VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) MSC will launch on December 9 – this achievement demonstrates a deep expertise in server, storage, and network virtualization services capabilities, as well as cloud management and automation, and an ability to architect, design, build, and operate an integrated solution.
- Host Satellite MSC will launch on January 8 – stay tuned for more details.
Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss next week – register today!
VMware Cloud Director service is a SaaS implementation of VMware Cloud Director – the industry leading multi-tenant Service Delivery Platform for VMware Cloud Providers. Available since May 2020 in US West region, this solution now has a global presence with CDs available in Frankfurt and Tokyo. Having a global footprint means cloud providers can utilize VMware Cloud Director service in their geography to manage infrastructure in their nearest VMware Cloud on AWS data center.
Welcome VMware Cloud Director 10.2 – continuing to be a market leader, delivering highly scalable and NSX-T backed secure cloud infrastructure. Cloud Providers can deliver more economical infrastructure and new application services faster than ever with support for Kubernetes clusters and digital application delivery from VMware Cloud marketplace and custom solutions. Transformation is now simplified (indifferent to the predefined infrastructure and security), allowing customers to focus on their business and transformation strategies all in one platform. Check out this briefing paper.
From fireside chats to product demos and meetings with VMware experts, AWS re:Invent 2020 (Nov-30 through Dec-18) is guaranteed to deliver if you’re interested in learning how you can build, run, manage, connect and protect your hybrid cloud with VMware.
VMware Cloud on AWS is the preferred service for AWS for for all vSphere-based workloads which means there will be a significant VMware Cloud on AWS presence at re:Invent this year. However, you will discover many more solutions in the various VMware-related activities at re:Invent. Get hands-on with AWS Jams and work through the VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer Challenge or learn how you can continuously deliver better software with the VMware Tanzu portfolio of solutions. The 3-week virtual event makes it easy for you to engage with all of our content and activities!
Leverage the VMware @ re:Invent Guide that highlights all of the VMware and AWS joint sessions and activities!
Modern Network Event (45-mins on November 16 & 17)
VMware executives and thought leaders will be showcasing our complete VMware Cloud Network portfolio in a 45-minute session on November 16 or 17. There will be five (5) instances of this online event taking place across the globe – AMER, EMEA, Asia Pacific, China, and Japan. Register for the event that works best so you don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to modernize your customers’ network for a future ready business.
EMPOWER Recharge Online in Your GEO (November 17-19)
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event (November 17 APJ, November 18 AMER, or November 19 EMEA) for an opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- Several General Sessions to ensure you are staying current on various strategies.
- NEW breakouts and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions to keep you engaged.
- Hands-on Labs and challenges to keep you competitive.