- Digital Workspace Hybrid VDI enables you to help prospects simplify management and delivery of virtual desktops and apps on-premises, in the cloud, and in hybrid or multi-cloud configurations.
- VMware Virtual Cloud Network targets decision makers within the networking and security audiences and positions Virtual Cloud Network to build, connect, secure, and operate multiple cloud networks, apps, and data.
- VMware Horizon 7 for VMware Cloud on AWS delivers a robust, feature-rich cloud platform for virtual desktops and applications.
For two years, VMware has been on a journey to deliver self-driving operations management from applications to infrastructure to our customers via VMware vRealize Operations. Powered by AI and predictive analytics, vRealize Operations helps IT run production operations hands-off and hassle-free with a unified operations platform. Learn more.
Today we announced our intent to acquire Datrium, a leader in cloud-native disaster recovery, to deliver on our vision to provide a cost-optimized Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution that can be rapidly deployed and managed as a modern cloud service. Datrium is already a VMware partner offering DRaaS with VMware Cloud on AWS as an end-to-end DR service. The Datrium DRaaS solution offers an innovative, cost-optimized approach with incremental backups that are encrypted, deduped, and stored efficiently in AWS S3. Learn more.
Cloud Providers now is the opportune time to provide Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) to your customers. This Disaster Recovery (DR) and Migration as a Service solution has many new capabilities, allowing you to deliver tiered DRaaS services for on-premises to cloud Disaster Recovery (DR) and Migration, in addition to Cloud to Cloud DR. Customers will get visibility of protection status and DR protection and failover actions. Learn more.
Introducing VMware Cloud Director Service Initial Availability
Available to Cloud Providers who are signed up to the MSP program. Cloud Director Service provides multi-tenanted IAAS services on VMware Cloud on AWS and is delivered as a SaaS service in order to sell smaller chunks of VMware Cloud on AWS IAAS in resource pools to tenants. The value is that this service provides an on-ramp for bigger deals (addressing differing customer tiers with smaller offerings), a unified operating model, and geographic extensibility though a single self-service dashboard. Learn more.
STAY TUNED – details for the New Cloud Native Master Services Competency (MSC) will be available in Partner Connect in July.
UPDATED – Partner Connect Business Continuity page shares the offers and programs we have in place to support the conversations your partners may be having with their customers.
NEW Resources & Partner Showcases:
- Get answers to Top Trending Questions in the Resource section of the Partner Connect page.
- Virtual ‘coffee chat’ series on Power of Partnership bog – last month Rich Steeves connected with Vivek Parath, VP of Sales, for Huco in Dubai, who shared his foundation for solution success and Gavin Jolliffe, CEO and Founder of Xtravirt in London, to discuss customer rapid-pace transformation and adaptation in today’s world.
VMware Cloud on AWS continues to gain traction among our partners and customers and with new features and business continuity partner incentives, there’s no better time for you to guide your customers toward VMware’s hybrid cloud solution. Following are some of the new capabilities, incentives, and resources to help you grow your hybrid cloud business.
- Special business continuity incentive that can be used to help your customers avoid infrastructure disruptions, minimize infrastructure risk, and aid remote workers.
- Support for Kubernetes for VMware Cloud on AWS enabling you to deploy a hybrid cloud solution that supports both VMs and containers.
- 2-host Cluster Capability in Preview, to help your customers get started on their VMware Cloud on AWS journey – either to prove value or to reduce the cost of getting started.
- Tune into the VMware Cloud on AWS Unplugged podcast series, delivered by VMware experts, covering topics including solution overview, cloud migration, data center extension, business continuity, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Plus, Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS and cloud economics.
- Bookmark the VMware Cloud on AWS blog for all the latest updates.
Today we announced our intent to acquire Lastline, a pioneer in anti-malware research and AI-powered network detection and response. This is an important step forward for VMware’s vision of Intrinsic Security, as it will allow us to further take advantage of the intrinsic attributes of our virtualization platform to yield innovative security capabilities. Our aim is not to replicate that which exists today, but rather to build security solutions that we can uniquely deliver, spanning from the heart of the data center to users in a branch office and all the way to mobile users at home or on the road. Read more.
Effective June 1, 2020, VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud standard SKUs are now available (along with ELAs and SPFs) in VMware Partner Connect and the VMware SD-WAN SKUs will no longer be available for MSPs and Resellers through the VeloCloud Partner Program. Partners, you must have hardware terms & conditions in your contract in order to transact hardware in Partner Connect – be sure to sign the updated Partner Connect Program agreement to ensure hardware eligibility. Access the VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud page to learn more.
The VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud Not-For-Resale (NFR) Program is also now available. These NFR entitlements are designed to allow eligible partners to purchase VMware SD-WAN NFR products and services for demonstration and training purposes only. Eligible partners will need to contact their Distributor to purchase VMware SD-WAN NFR products. To learn more, visit the Global NFR Program page or contact your Distributor for assistance.
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow from 8AM -3PM PT (11AM – 6PM ET) for the latest tech, sales, and marketing enablement content, tailored specifically for you, our partners.