Download this whitepaper to learn how VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud can help your customers choose the best path to adoption and find out why VMware is a leader in network edge.
Prepare to grow your business and take advantage of a $3.1B total addressable market through achievement of advanced services capabilities. Achieving this Master Services Competency (MSC) unlocks the same benefits offered for other MSCs, plus access to cloud consumption rebates. Visit Partner University to get started. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
VMware EMPOWER 2019 Europe is next week, 20-23 May, in Lisbon, Portugal. You still have time to register and build an agenda packed with sessions to advance your knowledge of VMware solutions and more…
- Take a Free Certification Exam
- Attend Keynotes with VMware technical and sales leadership
- Connect with technical experts in the Demo Zone
- Meet VMware User Group (VMUG) members
- Network with your peers and vExperts on-site
Questions? Reach out to the EMPOWER Team.
Get ready to make your mark at VMworld 2019. It’s where you can advance your knowledge, explore emerging trends, and have some serious fun alongside your partners. Be sure to plan ahead so that you don’t miss the Partner General Session on day one or the opportunity to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
Last week, VMware announced and honored our 2018 Partner Innovation Award winners at Partner Leadership Summit 2019. Partner Innovation Awards recognize our best-in-class partner ecosystem. These partners are our top performers and they play a critical role in how we consider our 2019 strategy. Congratulations to all 2018 Partner Innovation Award winners!
VMware Channel Chief Jenni Flinders has made it to the “Field of Four” in CRN’s Channel Madness Tournament of Chiefs. We need your vote to push Jenni through to the Championship Round.
Here’s how you can help:
- Go to Jenni’s page and vote for Jenni!
- Hit Submit
- Hit back button
It’s that simple! You can vote more than once – there is no limit!
Voting closes at 9am PT Monday, April 1st.
Thank you for supporting VMware and Jenni!
VMware is thrilled to announce that CRN, has named Jenni Flinders, VP Worldwide Channels, to its exclusive list of the 50 Most Influential Channel Chiefs for 2019. The top executives on this annual list are part of an elite group of leaders who drive the channel agenda and evangelize the importance of channel partnerships. This distinguished group is recognized for outstanding commitment to driving growth and revenue in their organization through partners, as well as extraordinary leadership in the channel as a whole. Read more.
This new solution competency is designed to help VMware partners extend their infrastructure modernization practices with new Kubernetes-based solutions and revenue streams. It provides VMware PKS training along with sales, services, and marketing benefits so that partners can deliver higher value-added services to help enterprises run modern applications with flexibility and agility. Partners who obtain the VMware PKS Solution Competency will be able to quote and transact VMware PKS starting in early March. Learn more.
On February 4, 2019, the mandatory recertification requirement was removed from all current certifications. We want you to upgrade and recertify when it’s important or viable for you. To learn more about these changes and what they mean to you, please read this post.
There are no changes to partner programs at this time.