Accelerate vSphere upgrades in 3 easy steps using the new vSphere Assessment Tool. The tool helps identify workloads at risk for out of support vSphere versions and alerts customers on hardware challenges prior to upgrades.
Download this easy-to navigate document today. It includes step-by-step guidance on process plus everything you need to sell VMware HCI – from market opportunity for current VMware vSphere customers to how to position and target, with popular use cases, current promotions and incentives, and tools to accelerate sales.
Register now to join the vmLIVE on September 16 at 9:30 AM Pacific. Partners with Master Services Competencies are the ‘go-to’ partners for VMware implementations. This session will focus on the benefits in attaining another MSC, as well as associated requirements for the different areas.
Check out CRN’s recent interview on the Partner Connect program with our Global Channel Chief, Jenni Flinders. The slideshow, in a Q&A format, covers everything from launch date, momentum for MSCs, and how our next-gen partners can extend their business models and revamp VMware’s entire channel.
“If any partner comes to me saying, ‘Hey, I want more rebates,’ that’s the wrong conversation to have. It’s more around, ‘How do we extend your business models? And how do we help you build more practice areas?” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and global channel chief for VMware, in an interview with CRN.
The VMworld 2019 US full conference pass will give you complimentary access to participate in the partner program, Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019. View our top 5 Partner Forum activities and resources below.
- Attend both the Partner General Session and Partner Networking Reception on Sunday, August 25. During the Partner General Session, from 4:00 – 5:00 PM, VMware leadership will share updates on the VMware strategy and other partnering opportunities. Afterward, join your peers at the Partner Networking reception, from 5:00 – 6:00 PM, to continue the conversation and make new connections.
- Leverage the NEW Partner Guided Xperiences, our curated list of ‘must attend’ sessions for both you and your customers aligned by solution areas including Digital Workspace, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Networking & Security, and VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Catch a Partner Lounge Theater Session to learn how to optimize your partnership with VMware. Note that there will be limited seating and sessions are filling up quickly – reserve your place today.
- Visit the Partner Lounge (in the Square) to chat with experts who can share more about the new VMware Partner Connect and Development Fund Transformation programs, host a meeting with your customers (you may schedule on-site or connect with your VMware representative to schedule in advance), or to simply relax and recharge your batteries.
- Check out even more reasons to attend the Partner Forum, including customized resources to invite your customers to join you at VMworld.
The VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud campaign is your opportunity to tap into the $4 billion dollar market (Frost & Sullivan) and help your customers address their networking business challenges. VMware SD-WAN is built on the principles and flexibility of SDN to address end-to-end automation, application continuity, branch transformation, and security from the data center to cloud to the edge. Grow your business faster, build pipeline efficiently, and close sales quickly with this new campaign for VMware’s Market leading SD-WAN solution.
VMware provides you with the tools to help you customize your campaign by adding in your value proposition, logo, social media channels, and contact information. The campaign includes:
- Multi-touch email nurture flow with video
- Social media kit
- Call script
- Online display banners and copy for a landing page
Download these assets from the Partner Demand Center to help drive the demand for building your VMware SD-WAN business.
VMware has evolved the existing Desktop and Mobility Master Services Competency (MSC) to the new Digital Workspace MSC. This updated competency expands recognition of a partners’ expertise to design, deliver, and manage customer apps, data, and virtual desktop solutions based on the VMware Horizon and Workspace ONE products Review this overview deck and FAQ document to help you prepare to grow your end-user computing services practice and take advantage of a $14B total addressable market through achievement of this competency.
The VMworld 2019 full conference pass will gives our partners complimentary access to the Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019 in both the US and Europe.
For those planning to attend VMworld US, take note of the Partner Forum agenda. Both the Partner General Session and the follow-on Partner Networking Reception are on Sunday, August 25. Plan to arrive in time to catch the Partner General Session at 4:00 PM, where our leadership will share new strategies and business opportunities, as well as insights into announcements that will be communicated throughout the week.
The scheduling tool for VMworld US is also live. View all partner sessions and add them to your agenda to secure your place before sessions fill up.
For those planning to attend VMworld Europe, the content catalog just went live and early-bird rates will be available through July 26.
Managed Service Provider partners can now use CloudHealth on Cloud Provider Hub to provide multicloud end-to-end lifecycle management insights to customers or within their own environments. CloudHealth is the market-leading public cloud management platform offered as a SaaS. Whether you are new to the VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) or a long-time partner, VMware can help you drive customer value in a multi-cloud world. Read the latest on the Cloud Provider blog to learn more.
At HPE Discover last week, VMware was named HPE Technology Partner of the Year for Software-Defined Solutions, demonstrating our commitment to raise the standard for business excellence.