Learn more about how your customers can continue to use the Epic and MEDITECH Management Packs with VMware vRealize Operations. There is no change to vRealize Operations product and current implementation that may contain other management packs, agents, or extensions. Blue Medora will provide support as per your customers current agreement with VMware and any extension of support after June 1, 2019 will be need arranged through Blue Medora. VMware and Blue Medora are committed to providing a seamless transition for product support and customer experience. If you need immediate assistance, email Caresystems-questions.
Register now and join us on June 13 at 8AM Pacific, where guest speaker Bill Martorelli, Principal Analyst from Forrester, will share how enterprises need to adopt hybrid and multi-cloud strategies to take advantage of both on-premises and cloud services, in order to define their path to digital transformation. This interactive webinar will include live Q&A supported by experts from DXC Technologies and VMware.
Watch the video to see what the excitement was all about. Learn about VMware core products and cloud solutions to grow your business. Cloud Days is a 1 day event to help you understand our cloud strategy, enable you technically, and help you understand the business value of a VMware cloud solution.
Download this whitepaper to learn how VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud can help your customers choose the best path to adoption and find out why VMware is a leader in network edge.
VMware EMPOWER 2019 Europe is next week, 20-23 May, in Lisbon, Portugal. You still have time to register and build an agenda packed with sessions to advance your knowledge of VMware solutions and more…
- Take a Free Certification Exam
- Attend Keynotes with VMware technical and sales leadership
- Connect with technical experts in the Demo Zone
- Meet VMware User Group (VMUG) members
- Network with your peers and vExperts on-site
Questions? Reach out to the EMPOWER Team.
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
This year’s event takes place April 15-18 in Atlanta, GA, and it will feature separate technical and sales events at one venue, to provide all attendees with access to our latest role-specific training, certifications, strategies, tools, and more. If you are in a sales or technical role, don’t miss this opportunity to get VMware’s elite internal – register today.
Go here, to access these new Solution Enablement Toolkits (SETs):
- vSAN Health Check: Assess storage virtualization health
- vSAN Design and Deploy: Design and deploy a software-defined storage foundation
- vSAN Adoption: Provide operational adoption of storage virtualization
Visit and share the following pages to replay keynotes from general sessions, view highlights and resources, and to access/download session content.
- Partner Forum page
- Partner Launch Resource Center
- VMworld General Session Replay
- VMworld On-Demand Video Library
From the Partner Launch Resource Center, partners can listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays, learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays, and register for the following launch vmLIVEs: