NSX-T 3.0 represents a major opportunity for you to migrate your customers from the current NSX for vSphere to NSX-T and it also represents a major leap forward in capabilities and use cases that partners can address as customers transform their infrastructure to deliver a more cloud-like experience. Additionally, NSX-V will go end of general support on January 22, 2022, which means customers currently on that software will no longer be supported by VMware. Assessment, design, and migration services represent a unique services opportunity in conjunction with ongoing Cloud Foundation and NSX discussions – access these tools and resources today.
STAY TUNED – details for the New Cloud Native Master Services Competency (MSC) will be available in Partner Connect in July.
UPDATED – Partner Connect Business Continuity page shares the offers and programs we have in place to support the conversations your partners may be having with their customers.
NEW Resources & Partner Showcases:
- Get answers to Top Trending Questions in the Resource section of the Partner Connect page.
- Virtual ‘coffee chat’ series on Power of Partnership bog – last month Rich Steeves connected with Vivek Parath, VP of Sales, for Huco in Dubai, who shared his foundation for solution success and Gavin Jolliffe, CEO and Founder of Xtravirt in London, to discuss customer rapid-pace transformation and adaptation in today’s world.
VMware Cloud on AWS continues to gain traction among our partners and customers and with new features and business continuity partner incentives, there’s no better time for you to guide your customers toward VMware’s hybrid cloud solution. Following are some of the new capabilities, incentives, and resources to help you grow your hybrid cloud business.
- Special business continuity incentive that can be used to help your customers avoid infrastructure disruptions, minimize infrastructure risk, and aid remote workers.
- Support for Kubernetes for VMware Cloud on AWS enabling you to deploy a hybrid cloud solution that supports both VMs and containers.
- 2-host Cluster Capability in Preview, to help your customers get started on their VMware Cloud on AWS journey – either to prove value or to reduce the cost of getting started.
- Tune into the VMware Cloud on AWS Unplugged podcast series, delivered by VMware experts, covering topics including solution overview, cloud migration, data center extension, business continuity, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Plus, Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS and cloud economics.
- Bookmark the VMware Cloud on AWS blog for all the latest updates.
Today we announced our intent to acquire Lastline, a pioneer in anti-malware research and AI-powered network detection and response. This is an important step forward for VMware’s vision of Intrinsic Security, as it will allow us to further take advantage of the intrinsic attributes of our virtualization platform to yield innovative security capabilities. Our aim is not to replicate that which exists today, but rather to build security solutions that we can uniquely deliver, spanning from the heart of the data center to users in a branch office and all the way to mobile users at home or on the road. Read more.
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow from 8AM -3PM PT (11AM – 6PM ET) for the latest tech, sales, and marketing enablement content, tailored specifically for you, our partners.
VMware Skyline is included – at no additional charge – with customers’ Production and Premier Support contracts. Visit our new page to learn how to articulate the value of VMware Skyline proactive support for their environments and download the new resources and enablement toolkit. Become their hero by helping them learn how to avoid technical problems and have less downtime – register them (and yourself) for upcoming Skyline webinars today.
THIS JUST IN… Partner Connect Program Earns 5 out of 5 Stars from CRN! The program was recently featured in CRN’s Partner Program Guide announcement where they commended the advancements in our program that recognizes the importance of technical service capabilities, citing one partner who reinforced the importance of Master Services Competencies (MSCs) to help differentiate his business.
UPDATED! Partner Connect Program Guide – quarterly update includes content clarifications and updated product hierarchy.
NEW Resources & Partner Showcases!
- Product Hierarchy Mapping file – includes the ability to quickly locate a SKU and shows how a product SKU is mapped to the Strategic IT Priority, Program Pathways, and earned tier credits.
- Principal Partner Benefits Page – outlines benefits for attaining mastery and demonstrating top-tier sales performance.
- Top Trending Questions resource located on the home page.
- Virtual ‘coffee chat’ series on Power of Partnership blog – first up, Yves Sandfort, President & Founder of comdivision in Germany, reveals how remote working is impacting business and how comdivision is helping businesses adapt.
QUESTIONS? Reach out to your Partner Business Manager or contact the Partner Connect team.
Last month (effective April 2, 2020) VMware announced that the Platinum portfolio is no longer available for purchase. VMware will continue to support the components of the above bundles through their respective published support periods. For more information – including additional details on the newest vSphere release – visit vSphere 7, vCloud Suite, and VMware Cloud Foundation pages.