Download this comprehensive guide for an inside look into the VMware Horizon Cloud Service.
Over 4,000 partners attended Partner Exchange in the US and Europe. Don’t be left in the dark. Access this page for an event overview, to watch General Session video replay, and to download various presentations from the General Sessions, Business Growth Keynotes, and Breakout Sessions.
Register here today and join more than 5,000 of your colleagues at our largest online IT event. You will have the opportunity to chat LIVE with experts, check out new solutions in Hands-on Labs, and learn from technical breakouts. A must-attend if you missed VMworld 2017 or need more knowledge and practical advice for your technology transformation.
- Leverage our assessment-led selling programs – a proven set of processes and tools to evaluate your customer’s environment for NSX, HCI, VOA, HCA, and two of our key Strategic IT Priorities (available in multiple languages).
- Communicate to your prospects through our Email, Content Syndication, and Leads-Calling Programs (available in multiple languages).
- Host technical and business webinars that are designed to accelerate sales.
Watch this short video to hear the value of this new sales tool straight from our VP of Partner Go-To-Market Experience, Colleen Kapase. The new partner mobile app gives you what you need for successful selling anywhere you go. It features customer insights, deal registration, renewals, service requests, VMware contact information, and more. Download ‘VMware Partner Mobile’ from the App Store or Google Play today.
Access all three (AirWatch, Horizon, & Workspace ONE) EUC Sales Briefcases from one single app. For App Store (iTunes) and Google Play mobile apps, simply search on ‘EUC Sales Briefcase’ in the app catalog.
Wondering how you can leverage emerging technologies for future growth? Don’t miss VMware & Pivotal’s session with guest speakers from Cognizant & Worldwide Technologies. Paul Fazzone, GM, Cloud-Native Apps, VMware and Nick Cayou, VP, Global Alliance, Pivotal will present how VMware and Pivotal’s partnership is building and taking to market state of the art cloud native solutions such as Developer-Ready Infrastructure. Space is limited. Click here to add this session [PAR4411PU] to your Partner Exchange schedule.
Partner Exchange is our main partner event and the program is held on the first day of VMworld in both the US (August 27 – Las Vegas) and Europe (September 11 – Barcelona). Don’t miss the opportunity to hear what’s new at VMware before your customers, extend your learning, and develop new relationships. Highlights of Partner Exchange include:
- Pre-conference bootcamps* (August 26 in the US or September 10 in Europe) to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Partner General session where VMware executives deliver our vision and strategy.
- Business Growth keynotes where guest speakers will provide their ‘inside out’ take on cloud computing, digital transformation, and security.
- Partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas.
- Partner Exchange Lounge where you can network and book meetings with customers or simply relax, recharge, and refuel.
Any Partner Exchange pass will grant you access to all Partner Exchange program activities on Saturday and Sunday and the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass grants you access everything at VMworld. Register today.
* Pre-conference bootcamps are held the day prior to the event, so be sure to plan travels accordingly.
Register now so you don’t miss Thursday’s call. You’ll gain valuable insight on the latest programs and solutions and our SMEs will share business updates and note-worthy highlights.
Kickoff the top cloud infrastructure and digital workspace event, VMworld 2017, with Partner Exchange. Partner Exchange is VMware’s main partner event – commencing in 2 locations (Las Vegas or Barcelona) or to offer all of our partners around the world, the content and tools necessary to succeed in selling VMware solutions.
Both events offer:
- Pre-conference technical and sales partner bootcamps
- Partner general session
- Keynotes, solution selling tracks, and route-to-market discussions
- Over 40 partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas
- Partner Exchange Lounge
The Content Catalog is now live. Carve out some time now to view all the sessions available, so that you will be ready to plan an agenda that will set you up for success when Schedule Builder goes live later this month.
Please note that when registering, the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass will give you access to both VMworld and Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017.