Access all three (AirWatch, Horizon, & Workspace ONE) EUC Sales Briefcases from one single app. For App Store (iTunes) and Google Play mobile apps, simply search on ‘EUC Sales Briefcase’ in the app catalog.
Partner Exchange is our main partner event and the program is held on the first day of VMworld in both the US (August 27 – Las Vegas) and Europe (September 11 – Barcelona). Don’t miss the opportunity to hear what’s new at VMware before your customers, extend your learning, and develop new relationships. Highlights of Partner Exchange include:
- Pre-conference bootcamps* (August 26 in the US or September 10 in Europe) to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Partner General session where VMware executives deliver our vision and strategy.
- Business Growth keynotes where guest speakers will provide their ‘inside out’ take on cloud computing, digital transformation, and security.
- Partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas.
- Partner Exchange Lounge where you can network and book meetings with customers or simply relax, recharge, and refuel.
Any Partner Exchange pass will grant you access to all Partner Exchange program activities on Saturday and Sunday and the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass grants you access everything at VMworld. Register today.
* Pre-conference bootcamps are held the day prior to the event, so be sure to plan travels accordingly.
Register now so you don’t miss Thursday’s call. You’ll gain valuable insight on the latest programs and solutions and our SMEs will share business updates and note-worthy highlights.
Our SETs package VMware services, sales, and marketing IP that enable you to capitalize on SDDC, EUC, and Hybrid Cloud services opportunities. To learn more, access the SETs Program Overview Deck and review these FAQ resources: Accessing SETs | Foundation of SETs | Editing SETs. New/Emerging SETs are in development (contact your VMware Partner Manager if you have an active opportunity and need access).
Kickoff the top cloud infrastructure and digital workspace event, VMworld 2017, with Partner Exchange. Partner Exchange is VMware’s main partner event – commencing in 2 locations (Las Vegas or Barcelona) or to offer all of our partners around the world, the content and tools necessary to succeed in selling VMware solutions.
Both events offer:
- Pre-conference technical and sales partner bootcamps
- Partner general session
- Keynotes, solution selling tracks, and route-to-market discussions
- Over 40 partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas
- Partner Exchange Lounge
The Content Catalog is now live. Carve out some time now to view all the sessions available, so that you will be ready to plan an agenda that will set you up for success when Schedule Builder goes live later this month.
Please note that when registering, the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass will give you access to both VMworld and Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017.
Register and join in on the discussion tomorrow (June 21 at 8am PT) with our Partner Marketing Leadership team. They will cover upcoming partner events along with how you can leverage the strategic IT priorities’ marketing campaigns and packages (content, programs, and integrated campaigns).
Register now and join in on the discussion with our Partner Marketing Leadership team on June 21 at 8am Pacific. They will cover upcoming partner events along with how you can leverage the strategic IT priorities’ marketing campaigns and packages (content, programs, and integrated campaigns).
Kickoff the top Cloud Infrastructure and Digital Workspace event, VMworld 2017, with Partner Exchange. Partner Exchange is VMware’s main partner event offering all partner types the content and tools necessary to succeed in selling VMware solutions.
Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017 Europe is 11 September
Maximize your savings by purchasing the VMware Plus Partner Exchange pass with an Early Bird Rate through 20 June.
Last month, VMware launched the first of four strategic IT priorities campaigns: Modernize Data Centers. Now in market is the second campaign within this solutions-based framework: Transform Security. Login to Partner Demand Center to access the robust content, programs, and integrated campaigns for these priorities. To learn more, replay this vmLIVE or register for the vmLIVE on June 12.
Through VMUG Advantage, members can purchase the NSX training & certification package for a significantly reduced price of $1,995 (from now until June 30, 2017). The package, valued at over $4,000, includes:
- NSX Install, Configure, Manage On-Demand e-learning course
- Exam voucher for VCP-Network Virtualization
- Exam voucher for vSphere Foundations
- Test prep for VCP-Network Virtualization
- Test prep for vSphere Foundations
- Detailed NSX learning plan
- NSX bits for 1 year in a non-production environment (through VMUG Advantage EvalExperience)
How to get it: