Launching today, November 10, partners will experience a more seamless registration process for new opportunities, and a guided registration management path to keep existing registrations active.
After another successful VMworld Europe, VMware’s Jean Philippe Barleaza, EMEA VP Channel, Alliances and General Business and Kirsten Cox, VP Marketing, EMEA reflect on some of the announcements and what they mean for our partner community…take a few moments to watch this video.
At VMworld 2017 Europe, over 10,000 attendees joined VMware leadership in two general sessions, four showcase keynotes, and 12 spotlight sessions for the unveil of new product announcements:
- VMware announced initial availability of a new VMware Cloud Service, VMware HCX technologies;
- Debuted VMware Cloud Provider Platform;
- Introduced a new VMware Cloud verified trust mark;
- Announced an expansion of its Mobile Security Alliance;
- Introduced VMware vCloud NFV-OpenStack;
- Unveiled VMware vRealize Suite 2017.
We offer number of resources to help you capitalize on these announcements. Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center to learn more about partner opportunities and ‘must-do’ enablement training.
VMware has been recognized by Fortune and The Boston Consulting Group, ranking #6 in the Leaders category among the top 50 public companies best positioned for growth (companies with a market value above $20 billion). We achieved this prestigious rank in Fortune’s Future 50, a designation for our market potential as disruptive leaders.
As a reminder, the cut-off time for the end of our third 4-4-5 fiscal quarter (Q3′ FY18) is November 3, 2017, at 6 PM Cork, Ireland local time (for international orders) and 6 PM Pacific time (for orders in the Americas). Read more.
Over 4,000 partners attended Partner Exchange in the US and Europe. Don’t be left in the dark. Access this page for an event overview, to watch General Session video replay, and to download various presentations from the General Sessions, Business Growth Keynotes, and Breakout Sessions.
Register here today and join more than 5,000 of your colleagues at our largest online IT event. You will have the opportunity to chat LIVE with experts, check out new solutions in Hands-on Labs, and learn from technical breakouts. A must-attend if you missed VMworld 2017 or need more knowledge and practical advice for your technology transformation.
Gain the recognition you deserve and set yourself apart with validated, verified proof of your VMware technology credentials. VMware recently introduced two new digital badge types, Specialist and Co-Skilled, for partners (or customers) to showcase their skills in specific VMware technologies including vSAN, vRealize Operations, and VxRail – with more to come. These badges are easy to share on any digital platform.
Leverage our recently improved VMware Lead Sharing Program – Renewals Cross-Sell/Up-sell for greater efficiencies and improved pipeline generation through enhanced filters, search, and data quality.
- Leverage our assessment-led selling programs – a proven set of processes and tools to evaluate your customer’s environment for NSX, HCI, VOA, HCA, and two of our key Strategic IT Priorities (available in multiple languages).
- Communicate to your prospects through our Email, Content Syndication, and Leads-Calling Programs (available in multiple languages).
- Host technical and business webinars that are designed to accelerate sales.