Announcing the second release of VMware Cloud Sales Institute (VCSI). VCSI is a guided, integrated training program designed to effectively teach our partners the skills needed to sell VMware Cloud. Through short, web-based courses, partners will learn about the customer’s journey to the Cloud with a focus on VMware Cloud Today, Selling Cloud, and Cloud Consumption.
Proactively inform your customers about the vSphere 6.0 End Of General Support and help them upgrade to vSphere 6.5 or 6.7. Note that by upgrading to vSphere 6.5 or 6.7, customers not only get all the latest capabilities of vSphere, but also the latest vSAN release and capabilities (with the separate vSAN license). Learn more about vSphere 6.7.
Virtual Network Assessment (VNA) service is quick, easy, secure, and light-weight and the network insights have been proven to drive bigger deals and increase win rates. Watch this video to learn more.
Use these new and completely integrated Partner Demand Center campaigns and content to help you accelerate your marketing efforts for the new year.
- VMware Cloud Foundation Campaign introduces Cloud Foundation as the hybrid cloud solution for consistent infrastructure and operations (available end of December).
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Whitespace Campaign is for vSphere customers looking to adopt vSAN.
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Repurchase Campaign is for existing vSAN customers to expand their footprint.
- Hybrid Cloud Operations Campaign gives organizations the freedom to simplify management of systems and applications across their data center, cloud, and edge (available mid-December).
TRANSFORM NETWORKING AND SECURITY
Cloud Networking delivers a modern network virtualization solution that brings networking and security consistency across heterogeneous sites (available end of December).
EMPOWER DIGITAL WORKSPACE
Zero Trust Security / Office 365 Campaign drives demand for WorkspaceONE as IT organizations are faced with SaaS, BYO, and Remote Work with Office 365.
Visit the Quarterly Launch Briefing portal to learn about the latest releases of VMware Skyline and VMware Cloud on AWS. Check back as other new offerings will be released throughout the quarter.
Read this post about how a secure access service edge (SASE) should include a multi-services edge with robust SD-WAN capabilities for supporting large and complex networking configurations – something VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud can deliver.
VMware vRealize Operations 8.0 – powered by AI/ML to enable continuous performance optimization, proactive capacity and cost management, intelligent remediation, and integrated compliance – is now available.
Note, your customers that have installed vRealize Operations v6.x and above will be impacted by the internal SSL Gemfire certificate expiration this month. Refer to this KB article for instruction on how your customers can obtain the required PAK file to upgrade and renew their internal certificate to prevent it from going into system inoperability.
Access the Q3 CY2019 VCPP Product User Guide today. It contains new products such as VMware Cloud Foundation for Service Providers and updates for vSAN, vRealize Operations Chargeback, and HCX.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.