The VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) has launched WIRE, our new self-paced learning platform for Cloud Providers and Aggregators. Learn how to access the VCPP Solutions Enablement Learning Path and get immersed in VMware product and solutions enablement from sales level overviews to detailed technical documents. Go here to get started.
VMware vCloud Director (vCD) is a leading cloud service-delivery platform used by some of the world’s most popular cloud providers to operate and manage successful cloud-service businesses. With the latest update, vCloud Director empowers cloud providers to centralize highly distributed cloud management, scale services to thousands of sites, and deliver differentiated cloud offerings with greater customizability, more powerful automation, and a wider ecosystem. Learn more.
VMware EMPOWER 2019 Europe is next week, 20-23 May, in Lisbon, Portugal. You still have time to register and build an agenda packed with sessions to advance your knowledge of VMware solutions and more…
- Take a Free Certification Exam
- Attend Keynotes with VMware technical and sales leadership
- Connect with technical experts in the Demo Zone
- Meet VMware User Group (VMUG) members
- Network with your peers and vExperts on-site
Questions? Reach out to the EMPOWER Team.
Get ready to make your mark at VMworld 2019. It’s where you can advance your knowledge, explore emerging trends, and have some serious fun alongside your partners. Be sure to plan ahead so that you don’t miss the Partner General Session on day one or the opportunity to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
Today VMware announced its intent to acquire AetherPal, a provider of remote support solutions that enable IT to remotely view, control, troubleshoot, and fix devices and applications in the field to improve productivity and efficiency, while reducing downtime. Upon closing, AetherPal’s modern approach to enabling remote support will add to the intelligence-driven VMware Workspace ONE platform and its deep cross-platform Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) capabilities, reinforcing VMware’s commitment to simplifying customers’ digital workspace journey. Read More.
451 Research has proven VMware to be the market leader in hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), stating that 2.5x more organizations select vSAN for their digital transformation than the second largest vendor. Read more.
To help you fast-start your hybrid cloud practice with VMware Cloud on AWS we’ve re-vamped the VMware Cloud on AWS page in partner central to make it easier for you to find information and added 25 new marketing assets to help you run demand gen campaigns. Additionally, there is an updated VMware Cloud on AWS partner FAQ and a new VMware Cloud on AWS partner playbook.
Read up on VMware Cloud Foundation for Amazon EC2 (VCF for EC2), the bundle of services that extend the consistent data center management to the public cloud