CRN has named 14 VMware employees to their 2019 Women of the Channel list, in addition to placing Jenni Flinders on the 2019 Women of the Channel Power 100 list.
Yesterday (on June 4) many of your customers joined our Cloud Briefing to get an insider’s look into the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps from VMware leadership and the industry’s leading technologists and thought leaders.
Following the main event, Worldwide Channel Chief Jenni Flinders hosted an exclusive partner segment, touching on the opportunities and benefits of VMware’s hybrid cloud solutions and how to monetize VMware cloud. It also included a panel of partner experts who discussed their own experiences and successes in growing their cloud business with VMware. Click here to unlock all the exclusive content.
Register here for the VMware Cloud Briefing – a global online event on June 4 at 8 am PDT. Join Pat, the founders of Kubernetes and CloudHealth, the innovators behind VMware Cloud on AWS, and more as these leaders describe their visions for the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps.
Additionally – stay online after the main event to join an exclusive partner segment, hosted by VMware Worldwide Channel Chief, Jenni Flinders, to learn more about:
- Growth and opportunity for partners in the cloud space
- How to monetize the hybrid cloud and multi-cloud opportunities with VMware
- VMware’s investment in helping partners build and grow cloud business with VMware (highlighting Partner Connect)
Watch the video to see what the excitement was all about. Learn about VMware core products and cloud solutions to grow your business. Cloud Days is a 1 day event to help you understand our cloud strategy, enable you technically, and help you understand the business value of a VMware cloud solution.
Check out this video to hear John White, VP of Product Strategy at Expedient, explain how adopting the VMware Cloud Provider Platform helped manage their cloud business and provide a better end-customer experience with a secure, future-ready Enterprise Cloud offering.
Read this post to find out how cloud providers can extend their managed services to their customer’s data centers using VCPP points and products. Whether it’s for simple data center modernization, hybrid cloud buildout, or cloud repatriation, this is an opportunity to explore.
Download this whitepaper to learn how VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud can help your customers choose the best path to adoption and find out why VMware is a leader in network edge.
Get ready to make your mark at VMworld 2019. It’s where you can advance your knowledge, explore emerging trends, and have some serious fun alongside your partners. Be sure to plan ahead so that you don’t miss the Partner General Session on day one or the opportunity to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.