Due to these challenging times, we are offering our partners complimentary access to the VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) Premium Subscription for the next six months! VLZ is your single source for digital learning from VMware and it will enable you to grow you skills and better face current IT challenges. Learn more.
THIS JUST IN… Partner Connect Program Earns 5 out of 5 Stars from CRN! The program was recently featured in CRN’s Partner Program Guide announcement where they commended the advancements in our program that recognizes the importance of technical service capabilities, citing one partner who reinforced the importance of Master Services Competencies (MSCs) to help differentiate his business.
UPDATED! Partner Connect Program Guide – quarterly update includes content clarifications and updated product hierarchy.
NEW Resources & Partner Showcases!
- Product Hierarchy Mapping file – includes the ability to quickly locate a SKU and shows how a product SKU is mapped to the Strategic IT Priority, Program Pathways, and earned tier credits.
- Principal Partner Benefits Page – outlines benefits for attaining mastery and demonstrating top-tier sales performance.
- Top Trending Questions resource located on the home page.
- Virtual ‘coffee chat’ series on Power of Partnership blog – first up, Yves Sandfort, President & Founder of comdivision in Germany, reveals how remote working is impacting business and how comdivision is helping businesses adapt.
QUESTIONS? Reach out to your Partner Business Manager or contact the Partner Connect team.
Register now and learn from multiple Cloud, VDI and application security experts from across VMware, VeloCloud, and Microsoft in this half-day summit on April 28.
In recognition of the business challenges across the partner ecosystem, we are providing additional support to our partners and distributors.
- Extending the life of Common Development Funds.
- Providing a one-time 50% discount on all Partner Connect program fees.
- Expanding the availability of online delivery and developing new innovative ways to enable your teams.
- New availability of remote proctored exams.
Our intent with these changes is to make it easier for partners to work with their customers to help them survive, and when this is all over, thrive. Please refer to our Business Continuity Partner Page to learn more about the offers and programs we have in place to support your conversations with customers.
Should you have any questions about the above changes, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VMware is expanding the availability of online delivery, doubling down on our investment into partner enablement, and developing new innovative ways to enable your teams so they can adapt to the changing business environment to support your customers’ digital transformation. Take advantage of the following opportunities to build your skills and capabilities.
- EMPOWER 2020, our flagship partner enablement event, is now virtual and will be free to all partners. Learn more and register here.
- The advanced technical Livefire classes are now offered virtually through June globally. Contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details on how to attend one of the upcoming courses.
- The new Livefire 2020 two-hour virtual sessions will highlight many of the new and cutting-edge areas Livefire Solutions are focused on this year. Sessions are designed to give you a sample of our full Livefire classes and provide valuable enablement you can use to solve your customers’ business challenges today.
- VMware now offers remote proctored exams allowing testing candidates to take their exams from ANY secure location.
- Increase your effectiveness to position and sell services offerings through new online Outcome Focused Approach training and the Solution Builder toolset. Please contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
We are increasing our partner training investment to help you evolve your capabilities, attain Master Services Competencies, and deepen skills to support your customers around Business Continuity and beyond. If you have questions about the above offerings, please reach out to your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
VMware Skyline helps keep your customers of harm’s way by proactively identifying potential issues in their environment and providing guidance for remediation. The VMware Skyline team is hosting 2 webinars this month, you and your customers are encouraged to register for one or both!
[Day 1] — Learn to Go Beyond Break/Fix with VMware Skyline in 45 Minutes
Register here and join us on April 16 for a feature/functionality overview and live demo of proactive support with VMware Skyline. Learn how to use Skyline to go beyond break/fix in your environment: avoid potential issues before they occur and speed time to resolution of support requests.
[Day 2] — Learn How to Get Maximum Value from VMware Skyline in 45 Minutes
Register here and join us on April 30. Now that you’ve installed VMware Skyline proactive support technology, what’s next? Join this informative webinar to answer this question and learn how to get the most from Skyline and your VMware investment.
The VMworld content team has just extended the VMworld 2020 US Call for Proposals deadline to 5PM Pacific Time on May 1. We hope that this allows more time for you to work on your submissions. The content review team then will review all submissions and acceptance notifications will be sent out on June 23.
Learn more about VMworld 2020 going digital here.
Each of our annual, elite partner training conferences will still include technical, sales, and marketing enablement content, Hands-on Labs, and 1:1 interactions with VMware experts. Registration is scheduled to open for all events next week. Meanwhile, save the date!
- Americas | May 27
- APJ | June 4
- Europe | June 9
VMware vCloud Availability version 3.5 now certifies support for migration of legacy vSphere 5.5 customers to your cloud, best of all migration of workloads is free. Learn how you can migrate your legacy customers using these new videos:
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Environment Setup and Initial Pairing
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Cloud Usage and Initial Migration Workflow Setup
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Networking Configuration and Execution of Migration
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Closing Comments and Guidance
The new Cloud Provider Commerce Portal brings together contract management, monthly reporting, license ordering, vCloud Usage Insight, and operations support into one solution. Watch this video to familiarize yourself with the new Commerce Portal and stay tuned – more information, videos, and documentation to come.