Register now and join us on June 13 at 8AM Pacific, where guest speaker Bill Martorelli, Principal Analyst from Forrester, will share how enterprises need to adopt hybrid and multi-cloud strategies to take advantage of both on-premises and cloud services, in order to define their path to digital transformation. This interactive webinar will include live Q&A supported by experts from DXC Technologies and VMware.
Yesterday (on June 4) many of your customers joined our Cloud Briefing to get an insider’s look into the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps from VMware leadership and the industry’s leading technologists and thought leaders.
Following the main event, Worldwide Channel Chief Jenni Flinders hosted an exclusive partner segment, touching on the opportunities and benefits of VMware’s hybrid cloud solutions and how to monetize VMware cloud. It also included a panel of partner experts who discussed their own experiences and successes in growing their cloud business with VMware. Click here to unlock all the exclusive content.
Register here for the VMware Cloud Briefing – a global online event on June 4 at 8 am PDT. Join Pat, the founders of Kubernetes and CloudHealth, the innovators behind VMware Cloud on AWS, and more as these leaders describe their visions for the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps.
Additionally – stay online after the main event to join an exclusive partner segment, hosted by VMware Worldwide Channel Chief, Jenni Flinders, to learn more about:
- Growth and opportunity for partners in the cloud space
- How to monetize the hybrid cloud and multi-cloud opportunities with VMware
- VMware’s investment in helping partners build and grow cloud business with VMware (highlighting Partner Connect)
The VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) has launched WIRE, our new self-paced learning platform for Cloud Providers and Aggregators. Learn how to access the VCPP Solutions Enablement Learning Path and get immersed in VMware product and solutions enablement from sales level overviews to detailed technical documents. Go here to get started.
VMware EMPOWER 2019 Europe is next week, 20-23 May, in Lisbon, Portugal. You still have time to register and build an agenda packed with sessions to advance your knowledge of VMware solutions and more…
- Take a Free Certification Exam
- Attend Keynotes with VMware technical and sales leadership
- Connect with technical experts in the Demo Zone
- Meet VMware User Group (VMUG) members
- Network with your peers and vExperts on-site
Questions? Reach out to the EMPOWER Team.
Get ready to make your mark at VMworld 2019. It’s where you can advance your knowledge, explore emerging trends, and have some serious fun alongside your partners. Be sure to plan ahead so that you don’t miss the Partner General Session on day one or the opportunity to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
Last week, VMware announced and honored our 2018 Partner Innovation Award winners at Partner Leadership Summit 2019. Partner Innovation Awards recognize our best-in-class partner ecosystem. These partners are our top performers and they play a critical role in how we consider our 2019 strategy. Congratulations to all 2018 Partner Innovation Award winners!
This year’s event takes place April 15-18 in Atlanta, GA, and it will feature separate technical and sales events at one venue, to provide all attendees with access to our latest role-specific training, certifications, strategies, tools, and more. If you are in a sales or technical role, don’t miss this opportunity to get VMware’s elite internal – register today.
Register now for this vmLIVE on January 10th (at 8AM PDT), where Scott Bajtos, our Chief Customer Officer and SVP of Global Services, will share how VMware is transitioning from reactive to proactive support with Skyline 2.0 and In-Product Support and the impact of partnering with R&D to improve product quality and supportability.