The VMware Advanced Load Balancer delivers the industry’s only software-defined networking stack built for the modern multi-cloud era. It further enables VMware to bring the public cloud experience to the entire data center – automated, software-defined, highly scalable, distributed architecture – that is intrinsically more secure. Additional content including webinars and workshops can be accessed directly from Avi Networks.
VMware vCloud Availability version 3.5 now certifies support for migration of legacy vSphere 5.5 customers to your cloud, best of all migration of workloads is free. Learn how you can migrate your legacy customers using these new videos:
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Environment Setup and Initial Pairing
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Cloud Usage and Initial Migration Workflow Setup
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Networking Configuration and Execution of Migration
- vCloud Availability Legacy Migration: Closing Comments and Guidance
The HCI Acceleration Playbook is the key resource for you to stay in the loop with the most up-to-date information on HCI market opportunity, use cases, promotions, tools, and much more. It’s always evolving, so bookmark it and periodically check back for new HCI resources.
SPJ Solutions has carved out a role for itself as VMware NSX Data Center deployment and operations experts, for both customers and other partners alike. And while each environment and engagement is unique, SPJ Solutions has developed automation tools with best practices for specific industries to streamline and accelerate NSX deployments. Read more.
Whether you were at a Partner Connect Virtual event watch party, at your desk, or even if you are just now pressing play… show us your participation and enthusiasm by sharing your selfies with #PartnerConnect!
You can now login to Partner Connect using your existing credentials and experience for yourself our new, game-changing partner program and portal. While you’re there, check out the Partner Connect program page and download the final Partner Connect Program Guide.
Register for the March 11 vmLIVE to ensure you’re taking full advantage of this new program.
If you have any Partner Connect program or portal related questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Partner Connect team.
The new Cloud Provider Commerce Portal brings together contract management, monthly reporting, license ordering, vCloud Usage Insight, and operations support into one solution. Watch this video to familiarize yourself with the new Commerce Portal and stay tuned – more information, videos, and documentation to come.
To ensure you can transact in the new Partner Connect program on Day 1, your Primary Contact must sign the VMware Partner Connect Agreement prior to the program launch date.
Leading up to launch, we encourage you to:
- Review the final VMware Partner Connect Program Guide
- Work with your Primary Contact and counterparts to complete all foundational requirements
- Register for the February 19 vmLIVE focusing on launch readiness
- Register for the March 2 Partner Connect Virtual Event focusing on program highlights and the new incentive structure
- Plan ahead for system downtime – the Partner Central portal will be unavailable beginning 5PM PST on February 26, in order to prepare for the launch of the new Partner Connect Portal at 12AM PST on March 1 (use existing credentials to login)
Be sure to register for one of the following 30-minute ‘refresher’ webinars, where we’ll share the new policy enhancements geared towards improving your and your partners’ experience with the VMware Development Funds program.
VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud recently added new marketing content to help you generate demand. Check out the new E-book: Why Your Enterprise Digital Transformation Needs SD-WAN and the 2019 Frost & Sullivan Analysis of the SD-WAN Market report.