Access the Development Funds page and plan to attend/replay a training session this month to learn about the changes to the new policy and reach out to your PMM or PBM with questions.
Download this short video to hear VMware VP, Lee Caswell’s perspective along with how you can get started today.
The partner program begins Sunday, August 26 at 2 PM. Hear our executives share the fundamental insights on VMware’s business, partner opportunities and incentives, our expanding ecosystem, and more. Start exploring the Content Catalog now and be sure to add all partner sessions to your conference agenda
It’s important to note that access to the partner program will be included with purchase of the VMworld 2018 full conference pass.
Discounted pricing is available until June 15 for VMworld US and July 27 for VMworld Europe. Plus, partners can save even more with the alumni discount (for those who purchased full conference passes to two or more VMworld events between 2014-2017).
New this year for partners are VMware sales training sessions focused on solution-selling, competitive practices, and partner programs. With the VMworld 2018 pass, partners will have complimentary access to all partner content, partner general session and the partner lounge during VMworld. To learn more, visit Partners@VMworld US or Partners@VMworld Europe.
Clarification of Proposal Plan and Single Form Prior Approval Form:
It was initially communicated that effective May 7, 2018, the proposal plan format will be eliminated and one standard Prior Approval (PA) form will be used for all programs and funds. However, final system configurations were made prior to the launch, and after initial communications, to mitigate impacts to PA and claims in flight. This means that:
- For Q1 FY19 Funds (Feb. 3 – May 4, 2018), a Proposal Plan will still be required to submit and create a PA until Fund Expiration
- For Q2 FY19 (May 5 – Aug 3, 2018) Funds, and going forward, the Single Form PA will be allowed and the Proposal Plan will no longer be required.
Joint Business Planning (JBP):
Earlier in the week it was determined that a defect in PA approval logic related to JBP requirements is preventing some partners from being able to submit PAs. For partners with a JBP that is Active and Approved, the issue has been resolved and PAs can now be submitted to begin the approval process.
We have launched a brand-new Cloud Consumption Incentives Program to motivate you to drive utilization of VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware Cross-Cloud services. To be eligible for this incentive, take the necessary steps to achieve the VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Competency among other requirements. Replay this vmLIVE to learn more about how you can benefit from the VMware and AWS partnership.
We are also happy to announce the VMware Cloud on AWS Partner Campaign. The first wave of AWS demand generation materials are now available in English. Download these assets from the Partner Demand Center to start building your VMware Cloud on AWS practice today.
Access Partner Demand Center for the latest vSAN online banners, campaign playbook, telemarketing script, social media copy blocks, and email nurture copy to generate and close their deals faster. Available now in multiple languages.
On March 7, valued VMware partners can attend the first-ever VMware Cloud Briefing – an online, global event and hear from VMware and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Executives on the next important milestone in the VMware Cloud strategy. We will be sharing essential updates, demos and partner program news.
Don’t miss out on these updates and the opportunities they present for your business. Register now for the event on March 7.
Whether considering a sponsorship for VMworld 2018 US or Europe, key benefits include:
- Generate qualified leads as you interact with thousands of attendees, including technology experts, practitioners, hands-on users, and key decision makers.
- Increase brand awareness and position your organization as an essential VMware partner.
- Establish thought leadership among the visionaries shaping the new mobile-cloud era of IT through dedicated sponsor-speaking sessions.
- Connect with VMware leaders and experts throughout four days of networking and learning.
- Custom is King – Watch this video to learn how to access content across VMware products and Strategic IT Priorities, customize emails and templates with your logo, value prop, and contact information, and how to share it via social channels or your digital programs.
- Grow Your Business – Looking for marketing resources to assist in the vSphere/vSphere with Operations Management Upgrade to 6.5? We’ve got your back with Partner Edge – our all-inclusive package of content, programs, and integrated campaigns with analytics and lead management. Whether you execute on our platform or yours, you will own 100% of all leads generated.
- Accelerate vSAN Sales – New Campaign that provides the latest vSAN online banners, campaign playbook, telemarketing script, social media copy blocks, and email nurture copy to generate and close your deals faster.
Start preparing for the New Year and login to Partner Demand Center today!