The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 training plan is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. It will also provide the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customers.
The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. This training plan provides partners with the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customer. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks. Access Partner University to get started today.
VMware has unveiled a new VMware Cloud Native Master Services Competency (MSC) that will enable current and future partners to architect a Kubernetes-based platform supported by complementary technologies from the cloud native ecosystem for continuous delivery of applications. The Cloud Native MSC is intended for those individuals who focus on Cloud Native Operations, Development, Site Reliability Engineering, and DevOps. This Master Services Competency builds upon the VMware PKS Solution Competency introduced in February 2019 to provide partners with the capabilities to offer and deliver VMware PKS and Kubernetes services to their customers.
The first Partner Connect Program Guide is now available on Partner Central. The final Program Guide will be published in February, prior to launch. If you are a Solution Provider, Cloud Provider, or Service Provider you will have new requirements and benefits when the new Partner Connect program goes live. Familiarize yourself with the Program Guide, as well as these other key resources:
Additionally, this week your company’s VMware primary contact received an email communication with the ‘Click to Accept’ VMware Partner Connect Agreement, offering the ability to accept the Partner Connect Terms and Conditions. Doing so allows your company to transact across all business models on Day 1 of Partner Connect launch, February 29, 2020. Finally, use the Partner Connect Transition Dashboard to see your tier prediction based on your company’s current competency achievements. Your company’s designated VMware primary contact is able to grant you access.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
Use the Transition Dashboard to see your tier prediction based on your competency achievements. Your company’s designated VMware primary contact is able to assign you access. Reminder, achieving a Master Services Competency in the path most relevant to your business is key to becoming a Principal Partner, the top tier in Partner Connect, offering the most value and rewards for your investment.
Read this post to catch up…VMware Partner Connect will be changing the programs tier structure when it goes live February 29, 2020.
The VSP-SD-WAN course will provide you with an overview of SD-WAN and its solution components, target buyer profiles and sales triggers, how to position the VMware SD-WAN solution to solve business problems, primary competitors in this market, and our pricing and packaging structure.
The SD-WAN by VeloCloud Proof of Concept Guidelines course discusses how to manage customer expectations, how to establish POC success criteria, how to collect customer network information, and the issues that are encountered during a POC engagement. Recommend prerequisites are SD-WAN VSP, SD-WAN VTSP, and Deploy and Manage courses.
Simply leverage the invitation to invite your customers and amplify your reach using our curated social media posts. Don’t let your customers miss the opportunity to learn from VMware solutions experts how drive their digital transformation and build a hyper-converted IT infrastructure from their desk on October 16.
The VMworld 2019 Europe full conference pass will give you complimentary access to participate in the partner program, Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019. View our top 5 Partner Forum activities and resources below and start building your conference agenda today.
- Attend both the Partner General Session and Partner Networking Reception on Monday, 4 November. During the Partner General Session, from 16:00 – 17:15, VMware leadership will share updates on the VMware strategy and other partnering opportunities. Afterward, join your peers at the Partner Networking reception, from 17:15 – 19:00, to continue the conversation and make new connections.
- Leverage the NEW Partner Guided Xperience agendas for the Digital Workspace, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Networking & Security, and VMware Cloud on AWS solution areas. These agendas are a curated list of ‘must attend’ sessions for both you and your customers.
- Catch a Partner Lounge Theater Session to learn how to optimize your partnership with VMware. Note that there will be limited seating and sessions will fill up quickly – reserve your place today.
- Visit the Partner Lounge to chat with experts who can share more about the new VMware Partner Connect and Development Fund Transformation programs, host a meeting with your customers (you may schedule on-site or connect with your VMware representative to schedule in advance), or to simply relax and recharge your batteries.
- Check out even more reasons to attend the Partner Forum, including customized resources to invite your customers to join you at VMworld.
Register now to join the vmLIVE on September 16 at 9:30 AM Pacific. Partners with Master Services Competencies are the ‘go-to’ partners for VMware implementations. This session will focus on the benefits in attaining another MSC, as well as associated requirements for the different areas.