All the great technical, sales, and marketing enablement content from EMPOWER Online is now available on-demand for free! You and your partners can login or register for access to session playbacks, Hands-on Labs, demo zone content, and more.
VMware Cloud on AWS continues to gain traction among our partners and customers and with new features and business continuity partner incentives, there’s no better time for you to guide your customers toward VMware’s hybrid cloud solution. Following are some of the new capabilities, incentives, and resources to help you grow your hybrid cloud business.
- Special business continuity incentive that can be used to help your customers avoid infrastructure disruptions, minimize infrastructure risk, and aid remote workers.
- Support for Kubernetes for VMware Cloud on AWS enabling you to deploy a hybrid cloud solution that supports both VMs and containers.
- 2-host Cluster Capability in Preview, to help your customers get started on their VMware Cloud on AWS journey – either to prove value or to reduce the cost of getting started.
- Tune into the VMware Cloud on AWS Unplugged podcast series, delivered by VMware experts, covering topics including solution overview, cloud migration, data center extension, business continuity, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Plus, Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS and cloud economics.
- Bookmark the VMware Cloud on AWS blog for all the latest updates.
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow from 8AM -3PM PT (11AM – 6PM ET) for the latest tech, sales, and marketing enablement content, tailored specifically for you, our partners.
Due to these challenging times, we are offering our partners complimentary access to the VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) Premium Subscription for the next six months! VLZ is your single source for digital learning from VMware and it will enable you to grow you skills and better face current IT challenges. Learn more.
THIS JUST IN… Partner Connect Program Earns 5 out of 5 Stars from CRN! The program was recently featured in CRN’s Partner Program Guide announcement where they commended the advancements in our program that recognizes the importance of technical service capabilities, citing one partner who reinforced the importance of Master Services Competencies (MSCs) to help differentiate his business.
UPDATED! Partner Connect Program Guide – quarterly update includes content clarifications and updated product hierarchy.
NEW Resources & Partner Showcases!
- Product Hierarchy Mapping file – includes the ability to quickly locate a SKU and shows how a product SKU is mapped to the Strategic IT Priority, Program Pathways, and earned tier credits.
- Principal Partner Benefits Page – outlines benefits for attaining mastery and demonstrating top-tier sales performance.
- Top Trending Questions resource located on the home page.
- Virtual ‘coffee chat’ series on Power of Partnership blog – first up, Yves Sandfort, President & Founder of comdivision in Germany, reveals how remote working is impacting business and how comdivision is helping businesses adapt.
QUESTIONS? Reach out to your Partner Business Manager or contact the Partner Connect team.
In recognition of the business challenges across the partner ecosystem, we are providing additional support to our partners and distributors.
- Extending the life of Common Development Funds.
- Providing a one-time 50% discount on all Partner Connect program fees.
- Expanding the availability of online delivery and developing new innovative ways to enable your teams.
- New availability of remote proctored exams.
Our intent with these changes is to make it easier for partners to work with their customers to help them survive, and when this is all over, thrive. Please refer to our Business Continuity Partner Page to learn more about the offers and programs we have in place to support your conversations with customers.
Should you have any questions about the above changes, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VMware is expanding the availability of online delivery, doubling down on our investment into partner enablement, and developing new innovative ways to enable your teams so they can adapt to the changing business environment to support your customers’ digital transformation. Take advantage of the following opportunities to build your skills and capabilities.
- EMPOWER 2020, our flagship partner enablement event, is now virtual and will be free to all partners. Learn more and register here.
- The advanced technical Livefire classes are now offered virtually through June globally. Contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details on how to attend one of the upcoming courses.
- The new Livefire 2020 two-hour virtual sessions will highlight many of the new and cutting-edge areas Livefire Solutions are focused on this year. Sessions are designed to give you a sample of our full Livefire classes and provide valuable enablement you can use to solve your customers’ business challenges today.
- VMware now offers remote proctored exams allowing testing candidates to take their exams from ANY secure location.
- Increase your effectiveness to position and sell services offerings through new online Outcome Focused Approach training and the Solution Builder toolset. Please contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
We are increasing our partner training investment to help you evolve your capabilities, attain Master Services Competencies, and deepen skills to support your customers around Business Continuity and beyond. If you have questions about the above offerings, please reach out to your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
Last month we unveiled the new VMware Cloud Native Master Services Competency (MSC) that will enable current and future partners to architect a Kubernetes-based platform. This month, we launched the Cloud Native Master Specialist Badge – a partner’s first step towards obtaining the Cloud Native MSC – targeted to launch in Q1 FY21 (February 1 through May 1, 2020) – that will require a partner organization to have three individuals with this badge and a customer reference.
The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 training plan is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. It will also provide the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customers.