New VSP Sales and VTSP Pre-Sales Technical Accreditations now available for the NSX Service-defined Firewall with Advanced Threat Protection.
In the hyper-connected world where employees expect all their favorite applications to be available wherever they are, on any device they choose – the Digital Workspace is the future for the modern employee. This course introduces the vision of the digital workspace as delivered by VMware Workspace ONE. It outlines the core problems customers are trying to overcome, and how Workspace ONE solves the key pain-points in employees’ daily lives. Using case studies, the course will prepare you for typical engagements and customer objections to embracing digital transformation.
Check out these latest accreditation releases on Partner University:
- VSP – CP (Cloud Provider 2020)
- VSP & VTSP- Cloud Foundation (2020) 4.0
- SP & VTSP – vRA (vRealize Automation 2020)
- VSP & VTSP – HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure 2020)
- VSP & VTSP – MAP (Modern Applications Platform 2020)
- VSP – MAD (Modern Applications Development 2020)
- VOP – CP (Cloud Provider 2020)
The Carbon Black Endpoint Protection Solution Competency is available on Partner University. This Solution Competency is comprised of the Endpoint Protection VSP, VTSP, and Post-Sales training. You can achieve the accreditation by completing the courses and passing the assessments, which will make you eligible for Solution Rewards on Carbon Black Cloud products.
FYI, the 5-day course for the Carbon Black portfolio is now available and it is a required course for anyone interested in achieving the Technical Post Sales accreditation for the Carbon Black Endpoint Protection Solution Competency. VMware Carbon Black Portfolio: Configure and Manage, is also available on our public enrollment schedule as Live Online modality with scheduled classes in September and October.
Reference this new Carbon Black Cybersecurity Outlook eBook, which outlines the arc of attacker behaviors over the last year. It then speaks to the response that defenders have put in place to mitigate and/or block the malicious attacks. Leverage this eBook to spot trends, evaluate response criteria and expertise, and plan product and service offerings to match the threats.
Cloud Native Master Services Competency
Accelerate your Kubernetes deep technical skills through achievement of our new Cloud Native Master Services Competency (MSC).Get started now so that you are prepared to take advantage of the vSphere 7 with Kubernetes upgrade opportunity. Review this overview presentation and FAQ document and…learn more!
Carbon Black Technical Courses & Endpoint Protection Solution Competency
VMware now offers 5 new Carbon Black technical courses with live online classes. While each course is 1-day in length, we recommend taking 3 – 5 courses together in the same week (look for our course-bundle Bootcamp coming soon).
The Endpoint Protection Solution Competency, including the Solution Competency guide, is now available on Partner University. This Solution Competency is comprised of the Endpoint Protection VSP, VTSP, and Post-Sales training. Individuals can earn the badge by completing the course and passing the assessment, and partners who achieve the Solution Competency will be eligible for Solution Rewards on Carbon Black Cloud products. Learn more!
Due to these challenging times, we are offering our partners complimentary access to the VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) Premium Subscription for the next six months! VLZ is your single source for digital learning from VMware and it will enable you to grow you skills and better face current IT challenges. Learn more.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
The VSP-SD-WAN course will provide you with an overview of SD-WAN and its solution components, target buyer profiles and sales triggers, how to position the VMware SD-WAN solution to solve business problems, primary competitors in this market, and our pricing and packaging structure.
The SD-WAN by VeloCloud Proof of Concept Guidelines course discusses how to manage customer expectations, how to establish POC success criteria, how to collect customer network information, and the issues that are encountered during a POC engagement. Recommend prerequisites are SD-WAN VSP, SD-WAN VTSP, and Deploy and Manage courses.
If you are joining us at VMworld 2019 US, don’t miss this opportunity to save on these valuable offers to help you develop your skills. As you register for VMworld, simply add any of these VMware Training and Certification offers to your cart.
- 25% off select On Demand courses
- 50% off a VMware Learning Zone (our 24/7 training hub) Premium Subscription
- 50% off VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) certification exams, as well as practice tests taken at VMworld
- 20% off Live Online courses (to be available a few weeks before VMworld)