If you are joining us at VMworld 2019 US, don’t miss this opportunity to save on these valuable offers to help you develop your skills. As you register for VMworld, simply add any of these VMware Training and Certification offers to your cart.
- 25% off select On Demand courses
- 50% off a VMware Learning Zone (our 24/7 training hub) Premium Subscription
- 50% off VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) certification exams, as well as practice tests taken at VMworld
- 20% off Live Online courses (to be available a few weeks before VMworld)
On February 4, 2019, the mandatory recertification requirement was removed from all current certifications. We want you to upgrade and recertify when it’s important or viable for you. To learn more about these changes and what they mean to you, please read this post.
There are no changes to partner programs at this time.
Throughout VMworld 2018 US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation by unveiling significant new technologies, products, and solutions aligned to our joint customer priorities: Integrate Public Clouds, Modernize Data Centers, Transform Networking & Security, and Empower the Digital Workspace.
Your Next Steps:
- Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center for a detailed list of all VMworld 2018 US launch announcements, their impact, and the key enablement resources to help you grow your business. And, DON’T miss out – click here to view and register for all launch vmLIVEs scheduled from September 10-14, covering key topics including VMware Cloud on AWS, Workspace ONE, VMware vSphere, VMware vRealize Automation and many more.… Note that we plan to post the vmLIVE launch replays on the Partner Launch Resource Center and vmLIVE archive page on Partner University.
- Learn more about:
EMPOWER 2018 Global Conference is the new, ultimate partner training event that replaces Partner Exchange and it’s is almost here. Access the Content Catalog to view the very best of our internal technical training that will be available to you throughout the conference. Note that if you register by March 30, 2018, you will be automatically entered into a raffle to win one of three VMworld 2018 Full Conference Passes. Reach out to our EMPOWER Team with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in April at VMware’s top technical partner event of the year!
We are no longer accepting some older course versions (VSP & VTSP-SV 2015, Post Sales Accreditation vSphere 5.0 or 5.5, and VCP-DCV 5.0 or 5.5) for the Server Virtualization Solution Competency and those of you who have not updated your training have been put in Provisional status through 31 August, 2018. Access these FAQs and visit Partner University today to learn more.
Through VMUG Advantage, members can purchase the NSX training & certification package for a significantly reduced price of $1,995 (from now until June 30, 2017). The package, valued at over $4,000, includes:
- NSX Install, Configure, Manage On-Demand e-learning course
- Exam voucher for VCP-Network Virtualization
- Exam voucher for vSphere Foundations
- Test prep for VCP-Network Virtualization
- Test prep for vSphere Foundations
- Detailed NSX learning plan
- NSX bits for 1 year in a non-production environment (through VMUG Advantage EvalExperience)
How to get it:
The Education Services program at VMworld 2017 (in both the US and Europe) is designed to hone and validate your knowledge of the latest VMware technologies and solutions. Whether you choose an instructor-led class or online and video training, these courses will prepare you for real-world success and for VMware Certification exams. The onsite certification exam center provides a convenient way to recertify or earn a new VMware Certification, while saving money.
Many of you have not achieved your Software-Defined Storage Solution Competency or have older accreditations. Note, VSP and VTSP-SDS courses are free. Visit Partner University to learn more.
To participate in the fast-growing Hyper-converged Infrastructure space, make sure you are knowledgeable on the benefits of VMware vSAN. VMware vSAN helps customers respond 10x faster to dynamic business demands with 50% lower TCO and scale for tomorrow.
Access Partner University to ensure your company is armed with the most up to date training to build a datacenter-to-desktop virtualization practice. Partners with Solution Competencies continue to drive higher value deals with greater frequency.
Beginning March 1, 2017, we’ll be asking Desktop Virtualization (DV) and Server Virtualization (SV) Solution Competency partners to update their training to the most recent versions. Partners will have a six-month provisional period from March 31 – August 31, 2017 to complete training. Please view the Solution Competency dashboard in Partner Central to check your company’s status.
DV Solution Competency: We’ve eliminated the Horizon Design and Mirage post-sales training requirements, which reduces the cost and time commitment from 12 days to 5 days. Review the FAQs.
Server Virtualization Solution Competency: On January 2, 2017, the vSphere Design Accreditation (VCAP-DCD certification or course equivalent) is no longer required. Changes are effective now in the Solution Competency Dashboard in Partner Central. New SV competency training will be available in first half of 2017. Review the FAQs.