Effective January 29, 2021, vRealize Business for Cloud will no longer be available for purchase. VMware will continue to support this product through April 11, 2022 (end of general support/EOGS). For more information, please refer to KB #81827, Product Lifecycle Matrix, and EOA of VMware vRealize Business for Cloud PDF for the latest updates.
Due to these challenging times, we are offering our partners complimentary access to the VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) Premium Subscription for the next six months! VLZ is your single source for digital learning from VMware and it will enable you to grow you skills and better face current IT challenges. Learn more.
If you are joining us at VMworld 2019 US, don’t miss this opportunity to save on these valuable offers to help you develop your skills. As you register for VMworld, simply add any of these VMware Training and Certification offers to your cart.
- 25% off select On Demand courses
- 50% off a VMware Learning Zone (our 24/7 training hub) Premium Subscription
- 50% off VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) certification exams, as well as practice tests taken at VMworld
- 20% off Live Online courses (to be available a few weeks before VMworld)
On February 4, 2019, the mandatory recertification requirement was removed from all current certifications. We want you to upgrade and recertify when it’s important or viable for you. To learn more about these changes and what they mean to you, please read this post.
There are no changes to partner programs at this time.
Throughout VMworld 2018 US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation by unveiling significant new technologies, products, and solutions aligned to our joint customer priorities: Integrate Public Clouds, Modernize Data Centers, Transform Networking & Security, and Empower the Digital Workspace.
Your Next Steps:
- Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center for a detailed list of all VMworld 2018 US launch announcements, their impact, and the key enablement resources to help you grow your business. And, DON’T miss out – click here to view and register for all launch vmLIVEs scheduled from September 10-14, covering key topics including VMware Cloud on AWS, Workspace ONE, VMware vSphere, VMware vRealize Automation and many more.… Note that we plan to post the vmLIVE launch replays on the Partner Launch Resource Center and vmLIVE archive page on Partner University.
- Learn more about:
EMPOWER 2018 Global Conference is the new, ultimate partner training event that replaces Partner Exchange and it’s is almost here. Access the Content Catalog to view the very best of our internal technical training that will be available to you throughout the conference. Note that if you register by March 30, 2018, you will be automatically entered into a raffle to win one of three VMworld 2018 Full Conference Passes. Reach out to our EMPOWER Team with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in April at VMware’s top technical partner event of the year!
The Education Services program at VMworld 2017 (in both the US and Europe) is designed to hone and validate your knowledge of the latest VMware technologies and solutions. Whether you choose an instructor-led class or online and video training, these courses will prepare you for real-world success and for VMware Certification exams. The onsite certification exam center provides a convenient way to recertify or earn a new VMware Certification, while saving money.
Access Partner University to ensure your company is armed with the most up to date training to build a datacenter-to-desktop virtualization practice. Partners with Solution Competencies continue to drive higher value deals with greater frequency.
Beginning March 1, 2017, we’ll be asking Desktop Virtualization (DV) and Server Virtualization (SV) Solution Competency partners to update their training to the most recent versions. Partners will have a six-month provisional period from March 31 – August 31, 2017 to complete training. Please view the Solution Competency dashboard in Partner Central to check your company’s status.
DV Solution Competency: We’ve eliminated the Horizon Design and Mirage post-sales training requirements, which reduces the cost and time commitment from 12 days to 5 days. Review the FAQs.
Server Virtualization Solution Competency: On January 2, 2017, the vSphere Design Accreditation (VCAP-DCD certification or course equivalent) is no longer required. Changes are effective now in the Solution Competency Dashboard in Partner Central. New SV competency training will be available in first half of 2017. Review the FAQs.
Saturday, August 27 (boot camps)
There will be 10 partner boot camps available for sales and technical audiences.
Sunday, August 28 (Partner Exchange 2016 US)
Sunday’s events will include the Partner General Session presented by top VMware executives, special Route-to-Market Keynotes, and over 50 partner-specific breakouts and other NEW executive group discussions hosted by VMware Channel Leaders. View the program agenda for more detail.
Partner Exchange Add-On Pass
The Partner Exchange Add-On pass allows partners access to all partner boot camps on Saturday, all of the partner activities on Sunday, and entrance to the Partner Exchange @ VMworld Lounge.
Training and Certification Offers at VMworld 2016 US
Save now on these offers:
- Save 25% off our best-selling classes offered before VMworld
- Save 25% off our on demand courses
- Subscribe to the VMware Learning Zone video library for just $500
- Save 50% off VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) exams