The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 training plan is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. It will also provide the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customers.
The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. This training plan provides partners with the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customer. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks. Access Partner University to get started today.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
The VSP-SD-WAN course will provide you with an overview of SD-WAN and its solution components, target buyer profiles and sales triggers, how to position the VMware SD-WAN solution to solve business problems, primary competitors in this market, and our pricing and packaging structure.
The SD-WAN by VeloCloud Proof of Concept Guidelines course discusses how to manage customer expectations, how to establish POC success criteria, how to collect customer network information, and the issues that are encountered during a POC engagement. Recommend prerequisites are SD-WAN VSP, SD-WAN VTSP, and Deploy and Manage courses.
If you are joining us at VMworld 2019 US, don’t miss this opportunity to save on these valuable offers to help you develop your skills. As you register for VMworld, simply add any of these VMware Training and Certification offers to your cart.
- 25% off select On Demand courses
- 50% off a VMware Learning Zone (our 24/7 training hub) Premium Subscription
- 50% off VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) certification exams, as well as practice tests taken at VMworld
- 20% off Live Online courses (to be available a few weeks before VMworld)
On February 4, 2019, the mandatory recertification requirement was removed from all current certifications. We want you to upgrade and recertify when it’s important or viable for you. To learn more about these changes and what they mean to you, please read this post.
There are no changes to partner programs at this time.
This year’s event takes place April 15-18 in Atlanta, GA, and it will feature separate technical and sales events at one venue, to provide all attendees with access to our latest role-specific training, certifications, strategies, tools, and more. If you are in a sales or technical role, don’t miss this opportunity to get VMware’s elite internal – register today.
VMware Partners who invest in a VMware professional services practice through their achievement of Master Services Competencies will now get access to VMware Learning Zone premium subscriptions, including free Exam Certification Prep courses. This benefit is available to partners with at least 1 of the 4 Master Services Competencies and includes a 1-year premium subscription for 10 users – totaling $10,000 in value. Learn more about the benefits of achieving Master Services Competencies.
Throughout VMworld 2018 US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation by unveiling significant new technologies, products, and solutions aligned to our joint customer priorities: Integrate Public Clouds, Modernize Data Centers, Transform Networking & Security, and Empower the Digital Workspace.
Your Next Steps:
- Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center for a detailed list of all VMworld 2018 US launch announcements, their impact, and the key enablement resources to help you grow your business. And, DON’T miss out – click here to view and register for all launch vmLIVEs scheduled from September 10-14, covering key topics including VMware Cloud on AWS, Workspace ONE, VMware vSphere, VMware vRealize Automation and many more.… Note that we plan to post the vmLIVE launch replays on the Partner Launch Resource Center and vmLIVE archive page on Partner University.
- Learn more about: