Our Outcome-Focused Approach provides a prescriptive set of customer-centric tools and guidance that facilitates conversations focused on customer outcomes. Visit the Outcomes webpage for news and updates around upcoming courses in your region. Additional courses for the remainder of our fiscal year will be posted soon.
Cloud Native Master Services Competency
Accelerate your Kubernetes deep technical skills through achievement of our new Cloud Native Master Services Competency (MSC).Get started now so that you are prepared to take advantage of the vSphere 7 with Kubernetes upgrade opportunity. Review this overview presentation and FAQ document and…learn more!
Carbon Black Technical Courses & Endpoint Protection Solution Competency
VMware now offers 5 new Carbon Black technical courses with live online classes. While each course is 1-day in length, we recommend taking 3 – 5 courses together in the same week (look for our course-bundle Bootcamp coming soon).
The Endpoint Protection Solution Competency, including the Solution Competency guide, is now available on Partner University. This Solution Competency is comprised of the Endpoint Protection VSP, VTSP, and Post-Sales training. Individuals can earn the badge by completing the course and passing the assessment, and partners who achieve the Solution Competency will be eligible for Solution Rewards on Carbon Black Cloud products. Learn more!
VOP-SE (Subscriptions Expert 2020) is an accreditation designed for Partners transacting VMware Subscription Services through the resell model. VOP-SE is a Partner Connect requirement for reselling subscriptions and is the updated version of VOP-SE (Subscriptions Expert 2019).
This training provides an overview of VMware’s subscription services including:
- the ‘basics’ (how to quote, order, and invoice for services)
- how to transact the Purchasing Programs available for subscriptions
- how to manage orders, Price Lists, and other processes using the Subscription Services Portal
Note, the SD-WAN by VeloCloud modules are not included in this release, but they are coming soon.
Due to these challenging times, we are offering our partners complimentary access to the VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) Premium Subscription for the next six months! VLZ is your single source for digital learning from VMware and it will enable you to grow you skills and better face current IT challenges. Learn more.
The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 training plan is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. It will also provide the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customers.
The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. This training plan provides partners with the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customer. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks. Access Partner University to get started today.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
The VSP-SD-WAN course will provide you with an overview of SD-WAN and its solution components, target buyer profiles and sales triggers, how to position the VMware SD-WAN solution to solve business problems, primary competitors in this market, and our pricing and packaging structure.
The SD-WAN by VeloCloud Proof of Concept Guidelines course discusses how to manage customer expectations, how to establish POC success criteria, how to collect customer network information, and the issues that are encountered during a POC engagement. Recommend prerequisites are SD-WAN VSP, SD-WAN VTSP, and Deploy and Manage courses.
If you are joining us at VMworld 2019 US, don’t miss this opportunity to save on these valuable offers to help you develop your skills. As you register for VMworld, simply add any of these VMware Training and Certification offers to your cart.
- 25% off select On Demand courses
- 50% off a VMware Learning Zone (our 24/7 training hub) Premium Subscription
- 50% off VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) certification exams, as well as practice tests taken at VMworld
- 20% off Live Online courses (to be available a few weeks before VMworld)