Download our prospectus to find out how VMware User Group (VMUG) is your solution to gain insights from our users. VMUG is a vibrant, collaborative, independent community of VMware customers, solution decision makers and influencers, and VMware experts on the cutting edge of technology – and you have the opportunity to gain access to them. VMUG has 150,000+ members worldwide with over 200 local groups and are 81% percent more likely to support business partners of VMUG.
The Future 50 ranks the global companies with the strongest long-term growth potential.
Access the Q3 CY2019 VCPP Product User Guide today. It contains new products such as VMware Cloud Foundation for Service Providers and updates for vSAN, vRealize Operations Chargeback, and HCX.
To create the ranking, Forbes partnered with Statista to cull their annual list of the world’s 2,000 largest public companies based on 1.4 million employment recommendations sourced from a global poll and regional surveys. Respondents around the world were asked to rate their own employer and the likelihood that they would recommend this employer to a friend or family member. They also rated other employers they admired.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
The following new offerings are perfectly aligned to our strategy and position you to continue the strong growth trajectory established since the Dell acquisition of EMC.
- PKS on Cloud Foundation on VxRail – a key offering moving forward, as it will drive faster adoption of hybrid cloud by addressing the cloud native market and giving IT a more simplified, automated way to deploy a container-based development platform.
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge – a Dell-based appliance for SD-WAN which plays a key role in enabling multi-cloud deployments by solving for edge use cases.
- Dell Technologies Validated Designs – details new Dell EMC platform options now certified for Cloud Foundation, including PowerMax and Unity XT storage arrays and PowerEdge MX servers, giving customers many new options for running a VMware-based cloud, and allowing them to tailor their HW platform to their workload needs.
- Dell Technologies Cloud DCaaS and Flex On Demand – a limited US offering with Flex On Demand pricing from Dell Financial Services. The combination will allow customers to rent and consume this DCaaS option the same way they would a public cloud.
Use the Transition Dashboard to see your tier prediction based on your competency achievements. Your company’s designated VMware primary contact is able to assign you access. Reminder, achieving a Master Services Competency in the path most relevant to your business is key to becoming a Principal Partner, the top tier in Partner Connect, offering the most value and rewards for your investment.
Read this post to catch up…VMware Partner Connect will be changing the programs tier structure when it goes live February 29, 2020.
The VSP-SD-WAN course will provide you with an overview of SD-WAN and its solution components, target buyer profiles and sales triggers, how to position the VMware SD-WAN solution to solve business problems, primary competitors in this market, and our pricing and packaging structure.
The SD-WAN by VeloCloud Proof of Concept Guidelines course discusses how to manage customer expectations, how to establish POC success criteria, how to collect customer network information, and the issues that are encountered during a POC engagement. Recommend prerequisites are SD-WAN VSP, SD-WAN VTSP, and Deploy and Manage courses.
Simply leverage the invitation to invite your customers and amplify your reach using our curated social media posts. Don’t let your customers miss the opportunity to learn from VMware solutions experts how drive their digital transformation and build a hyper-converted IT infrastructure from their desk on October 16.
Access the Empower Digital Workspace and Transform Networking & Security Sales Briefcases today. The tool has been redesigned to provide partners a more seamless experience on the VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) with a mobile-friendly web deliverable available for online consumption. Users will have access to new and fresh Sales Briefcases that are updated frequently.