Consumer-grade simplicity, platform heterogeneity, and accelerated application delivery are the cornerstones of VMware’s unified endpoint management solutions for the Mobile-Cloud. Our strategy aims to free businesses from more than a decade of client-server focused IT – which enabled mobile access to a limited number of productivity applications – and now delivers a more user and application-centric experience for the enterprise. Access the EUC Launch Playbook to learn more about these offerings:
- Identity Manager Advanced is the first cloud mobile identity management platform that federates user accounts for SaaS, web, cloud, and native mobile apps requiring no change to the application.
- Horizon 6.2 introduces 5 new key capabilities that enable you to help customers deliver virtual desktops and apps with greater security and scale. The new features extend the breadth and reach of the product in addressing common desktop use cases for your customers today.
- AirWatch 8.1 by VMware includes expanded OS support, enhanced administration and serviceability and enterprise readiness.
- The Personal Desktop Products essentially target every customer that has Macs or PCs in the enterprise:
- Fusion 8.0 features support for Windows 10; works with the latest Mac OS release; DirectX 10 Support; added vSphere and vCloud Air Integration.
- Workstation 12 Pro & Workstation 12 Player now supports Windows 10, improved Graphics Performance & Features, improved Audio Support, and more.