VMware will add new features and functionality to My VMware on November 23, 2012. These enhancements are the direct result of your feedback and requests, and enhance the management of users, license keys and contracts in My VMware by you and your customers. Improvements were also made to the internal business processes for Order Management order confirmations. In additional, we anticipate an increase in overall Customer satisfaction with this release. Highlights of the new updates include:
- Streamlined access to frequent tasks by adding “right click” menus to the folder list in the Licensing area
- Improved access and visibility of license key notes
- Increased visibility for current account
- Enhanced access for downloading a product purchased from the online store
- Order Confirmation emails will now be sent to Partners on standard order types where there is no IB traceable items (i.e., Bill Only SKUs, an ELA renewal order).
Learn more about these updates today.