VOP-SE is required to sell VMware SD-WAN and VMware Edge Network Intelligence, however we are waiving that requirement through Q1 FY22 (through April 30, 2021).
Since November, Bitnami content (previously Bitnami Community Catalog) has been available for free to VMware Cloud Providers via VMware Marketplace (accessible from a service tile on VMware Cloud Partner Navigator/Cloud Provider Hub). Cloud Provider partners do not need MSP commit contracts to access Bitnami content. Any Bitnami application is downloadable onto VMware Cloud Director, vCenter, and VMware Cloud end-points, where customers can easily access them. In addition, container images and Helm chart repositories from Bitnami’s 130+ open source components are also available on VMware Cloud Director (10.2) App Launchpad that provides catalogs of deployment-ready applications for developers and DevOps engineers. Read more.
Our FY22 (beginning on January 30) will bring some great enhancements to the Development Funds Program and Partner Rewards Portal, including a Brand-New activity. Be sure to attend one of our January training sessions to learn all about what’s new – register now for one of the five training sessions available (dates and times listed below for easy reference).
- January 26: 8PM PST (9:30AM IST on January 27)
- January 27: 8AM PST (4PM GMT) — or — 5PM PST (9AM SGT on January 28)
- January 28: 8AM PST (4PM GMT) — or — 5PM PST (9AM SGT on January 29)
Each year, VMware honors a distinguished group of global partners through the VMware Partner of the Year Awards program, for delivering exceptional results and innovation with the use of VMware products and solutions. In 2020, we awarded Deloitte with both the Americas Regional and Global VMware Partner of the Year Award for Cloud Platform Transformation. Check out the blog post and video outlining their accomplishments.
For those of you arriving from the Carbon Black program, make sure you have achieved your tier requirements, including the Endpoint Protection Solution Competency accreditation by February 27, 2021 to maintain your tier standing. Contact your SBU specialist if you have questions about your status and access Partner Connect Program Guide for more detail.
Learn more about the VMware Carbon Black Cloud Workload Security for Containers coming in February.
A recent IDC study interviewed VMware Cloud on AWS customers to compare the solution against other public clouds. VMware Cloud on AWS allows customers to migrate apps to the cloud 46% faster and at 57% lower cost compared to other public cloud solutions. Promote why VMware Cloud on AWS is the fastest, most cost-effective solution for migrating applications using our ready-made digital assets (on the Partner Demand Center) – including downloading this case study and sharing it with your customers.
- 57% lower cost of migration
- 59% less staff required for migration
- 46% faster migration
- 39% lower infrastructure costs
- 83% less unplanned downtime
- 351% 3-year ROI
Take a look at these new campaigns!
- Hybrid Cloud Management – enables organizations to leverage consistent infrastructure and operations for container- and virtual machine-based workloads across hybrid cloud. This new campaign replaces the existing Hybrid Cloud Operations campaign. Register now for the January 20 vmLIVE to learn more.
- VMware Cloud Foundation – the future ready cloud platform that supports consistent infrastructure and operations across the data center and multiple cloud environments. The integrated campaign and interactive whiteboard customer webinar are now available. Register now for the January 29 vmLIVE to learn more.
- VMware Cloud on AWS: Virtual Customer Technical Workshop – accelerate your sales with a virtual customer workshop showcasing VMware Cloud on AWS solution benefits and use cases featuring two modules (Getting Started and Advanced Concepts).
Monthly Open Training Sessions
Join our monthly open training sessions to learn how to find the right marketing activities, execute your first campaign, and more. Monthly session dates and times for all regions can be found on the Partner Demand Center homepage (access quickly through the Partner Connect Marketing page).
The ‘Anywhere Workforce’ Debate is the first interactive, online webinar in our VMware Digital Workspace Analyst Series. Featuring Gartner and Oxford University, it is one not to miss if you are looking for world-leading expert insights on changing workforce trends, as well as the practical steps your business can take to successfully manage a distributed ‘anywhere workforce’.
Stuart Downes, Senior Director Analyst, Digital Workplace Infrastructure at Gartner will be our keynote speaker and there will be a panel with Dr. Frey, Director of Future of Work Program, Oxford University. More details and speakers will be announced soon – register today!
Access the short launch videos for VSAN 7.0 P2, Tanzu Advanced Editions, and more from the Quarterly Launch Briefings page to hear the highlights and competitive differentiators of these product releases – including their customer value.
Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss next week – register today!