VMworld U.S. is often synonymous with summer, and summer is around the corner folks, which is why we are calling all North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific Partners! Early Bird pricing for VMworld 2015 US ends on June 9. This is your last chance to save $300 on the virtualization and cloud technology event of the year—Register now and don’t miss out.
Don’t let the June-gloom get you down. Sign-up today for the inaugural Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2015. This two-day event is sure to serve up all the Boot Camps, Breakout Sessions, and enablement you need to have more well-informed conversations with your customers throughout the conference. Perhaps you’ll share summer vacation plans, along with how to best work with VMware and make this important shift to the cloud. For more information about this event, as well as special partner pricing, please visit our Partner Exchange @ VMworld page.
Join us for both VMworld 2015 U.S. and Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2015 U.S. so you can:
- Attend Sessions and labs. Choose from 40+ partner focused sessions at Partner Exchange @VMworld in addition to the VMworld conference catalog of 350+ expert-led sessions offering best practices, how-tos, case studies, and more.
- Participate in Hands-on training. See our Software-Defined Data Center in action in the Hands-on Labs.
- Access to all enablement and information you need to succeed in selling VMware products.
- Interact with the greater VMware community of customers.
- Learn about VMware’s partner roadmap and valuable partner content.
- Attend General Sessions. Hear the latest industry updates from our lineup of VMware visionaries.
Don’t let Early Bird pricing for VMworld 2015 U.S. fly by, be sure to register by June 9 to save and enjoy your summer even more. We look forward to seeing you there!
The VMware Partner Network Team