Before spotlighting what’s new in Partner Demand Center in January 2023, let’s briefly hit the rewind button to underscore highlights from 2022. Last year was full of marketing campaigns, social content, global events, enablement and partner demand programs that accelerated opportunities to help joint customers achieve solutions and transformational initiatives. In fact, we saw that our partners were 130% more engaged last year when compared to 2021.
VMware Partner Demand Generation Programs: Year in Review 2022
Highlighted below are the tools and programs that have helped global partner marketing teams nurture prospects and create demand generation at scale.
- Achieved 60% year-over-year increase in customer reach through 220 marketing campaigns.
- Published a Partner Marketing Catalog, where partners can explore all available demand generation content on PDC. This catalog outlines marketing programs and resources available to partners as well as campaigns and their alignment under the VMware Go-to-Market Play System (GPS).
- Created GPS Partner Resource Kits and infographic guides for Accelerate Enterprise Cloud Transformation, Scale Cloud-Native Platform Operations and Empower the Hybrid Workforce to enable partners to understand VMware strategic priorities and Velocity Play campaigns.
See What’s New in Partner Demand Center for January 2023
New Demand Generation Campaigns
Many new campaigns, including this PDC infographic, in multiple languages were recently published in Partner Demand Center to help our partners generate demand through full scale digital marketing. You can find all the new and featured campaigns that help customers accelerate cloud transformation and empower the hybrid workforce. To see all the active campaigns, kits and guides, read more in What’s New in PDC?
Optimizing Social Media with VMware PDC
We invite you to our upcoming webinar, where you will learn how to optimize social media in Partner Demand Center. Join us in February to learn how to optimize social media awareness and engagement. Choose the session for your region:
- APAC: February 14 at 1 PM MYT
- Brazilian Portuguese: February 15 at 11 AM BRT
- Spanish: February 22 at 2 PM EST
- EMEA: February 22 at 10:30 AM GMT
- NORAM: February 22 at 10 AM CST
PDC Monthly Office Hours
Learn more about how Partner Demand Center can help you create quality marketing campaigns by joining monthly office hours. Our Helpdesk Plus team is available to answer any questions, highlight best practices and provide demonstrations of recent dashboard enhancements. We offer sessions in:
- LATAM (Brazilian Portuguese): first Wednesday of each month
- EMEA (English): first and third Wednesdays of each month
- APAC (English): second Tuesday of each month
- LATAM (Spanish): second Tuesday of each month
- NORAM (English): last Wednesday of each month
Partner Marketing Survey and Giveaway
Thank you to all who participated in demand programs and leveraged the power of Partner Demand Center to increase awareness, engagement and demand generation along the multi-cloud journey. We invite you to fill out a five-minute survey about our programs so that we can learn how to better serve you in the new year. Three survey participants will win a pair of Apple AirPods Pro. The survey closes Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM PT.
Happy New Year!
We thank you for being a VMware partner and appreciate the opportunity to work with diverse and talented teams from around the world as we navigate the multi-cloud journey.
Warm wishes for a bright and successful 2023!
One comment has been added so far
The information you give regarding digital heads is quite interesting. I value the information. fantastic webpage There is a ton of helpful material on your website. The information you offer about digital heads is really intriguing to hear.