Written by Terence Gleeson, Senior Director, Partner Go-To-Market VMware Cloud on AWS
Amid the widespread shift to multi-cloud, driven by ever-growing workloads, customers need capable technology partners to guide them through the cloud journey, set up application platforms across public and private clouds, and build modern apps. Cloud migration can be a massive undertaking for customers, especially when in-house capabilities are lacking. The expense of migrations can be a challenge as well, blocking opportunities for partners to deliver high-margin professional/advisory services and expand the footprint of their VMware practice with new and current customers.
VMware’s Multi-Cloud Adoption Program (MCAP), now globally available, is designed to support customer engagements, accelerate customers’ public cloud migration journeys and increase customers’ adoption of select VMware Cloud service offerings.
VMware MCAP is available to qualified partners and can act as a bridge in the early stages of a customer’s cloud journey (Technical Assessment or Proof of Concept) and reward them for ongoing cloud consumption, ensuring they can benefit throughout the customer lifecycle.
VMware MCAP Overview
- Financial incentive for customers to accelerate their cloud migration and time to value from VMware cloud purchases
- Drive high-value opportunities for cloud services revenue and cross-sell/upsell sales motions
sgreater account control through partner-led cloud migration
- Multi-cloud solution migration training and tooling available through VMware
- MCAP can help unlock and stack with VMware’s other incentives, including Proof of Concept and Cloud Activation & Consumption Growth.
- Access Terms and Conditions for Customer and product eligibility information
- MCAP is available to Global System Integrator Market Mover Initiative Member Partners and VMware Partner Connect partners (Partner, Advanced and Principal tiers).
Partners can request to enroll in MCAP by following these steps or by reaching out to their VMware representative. Approved partners can begin to register deals and submit migration plans to start their customers’ journey to the cloud.
VMware delivers the trusted foundation to accelerate innovation and we rely on our partners to deliver outstanding business outcomes throughout the entire customer lifecycle. With MCAP, VMware partners now have another opportunity to expand their portfolio and expertise while supporting their customers’ journey to the cloud.
We look forward to participation from all eligible partners.
One comment has been added so far
How can you setup MCAP?