Our Partners have spoken and we listened! Partner University now provides dynamic search, Solution Learning Paths, new Academies, and improved functionality enabling Partners to easily discover, engage in, and extend their VMware enablement journey.
New Partner University features include:
- Solution Learning Paths – for prescriptive guidance to progress learners from novice to expert in each of our 5 solution areas, and are available for sales, marketing, or technical personas. Note, new learning paths for Customer Success and Practice Development personas are coming in H2 FY23 (between July 30, 2022 – February 3, 2023).
- Academies – provide targeted materials and courseware specifically designed for vertical partners. Note, Telco and Security sites are available now and additional Academies are coming throughout our current FY23.
- Dynamic Search – to allow users to quickly navigate to the enablement courseware and assets filtered by the product family, product name, solution area, language availability, or type of activity (Hands-on Lab, LiveFire, or vmLIVE).
- Personalization functions – to quickly resume engagement with content where they left off, consolidate and track event registrations, save content for future viewing, view content completions, download transcripts, and discover what is new based on their interests.
- Support Chat Bot – a reduction in the response time for common support requests (from 1 week to real-time support), so partners can stay engaged in their learning journey.
- And much more!
The new Partner University user experience will provide Partners with easier access to enablement that promotes knowledge, building, and skill advancement of our global ecosystem.
Take these important steps today to learn more about these new features.