We look forward to welcoming you to VMworld 2021 taking place online next week, October 5 & 6 or October 6 & 7, depending on your location.
Get ready for 48 hours of innovation—learning, collaborating, and networking with the industry’s top thought leaders, subject-matter experts, and IT professionals. The event platform goes live at 8:00 AM PDT on October 5. Simply log in to your VMworld account to access the platform.
Note, to view or add any of the partner-exclusive sessions, you will need to log into your VMworld account (and be logged in/registered with your company email ID).
- Partner General Session – Hear CEO Raghu Raghuram, President Sumit Dhawan, and SVP of Worldwide Partner & Commercial Organization Sandy Hogan share their vision for the future of multi-cloud technology, the range of new opportunities, and VMware’s commitment to your success!
- Partner-exclusive Session Track – Plan to join your geo-specific breakouts. Take advantage of the opportunity to hear from partner go-to-market experts on topics covering app modernization, multi-cloud, VMware Cloud on AWS, intrinsic security, anywhere workspace, and more. Plus, learn new ways to monetize our partner programs to increase your pipeline.
- Targeted agendas – Leverage them to find all the top sessions, breakouts, solution keynotes, and panel discussions curated around the following franchise solutions:
— Anywhere Workspace
— Modern Apps
- ‘vmware-partners’ Slack Channel – Opt into networking via your VMworld Dashboard if you would like to take advantage of Slack and VMware Talk and be sure to check out the ‘vmware-partners’ Slack channel to network with your peers.
- Partner sponsor sessions – We encourage you to also consider these ‘don’t miss’ sessions from our sponsors, including:
- Web Browsers – the event platform supports the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge.
- Time Zone Settings – Check that your computer and website browser time zone settings are set to the time zone that you will be in when joining the event. All times in the VMworld event platform will adjust to the time zone of your computer and/or website browser automatically.
— VMworld FAQs
— Email: VMworldRegistration@vmware-events.com
1-800-365-2459 (US Toll Free)
1-203-278-5465 (US Local)
+44 203-318-1233 (London Toll Free)
14 comments have been added so far
Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This blog provides valuable information to us, keep it up. https://www.mylabcorp.us/
That is an excellent post; thank you. I am surprised to find your website
This is nothing short of a miracle for you! This is without a doubt the most amazing article I’ve ever read. Because of this, today is off to a much better start for me.
Great article. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Thanks for share this!!!!!!
thank you so much
Waiting for 2023 updates. The last update from VMware was published on November 2022:
and now is 2023, what will change?
We give excellent Wikipedia writing services for creating Wikipedia pages The greatest Wikipedia page producers are part of our skilled team of writers and editors.
Endless hours of entertainment and fun
Yearly Horoscope Predictions 2023 in almstba:
and now is 2023, what will change? the world of technology can be greater and greater in the next 10 years. let’s see!
The web page you have shared contains a lot of information. I have accumulated a lot of information.
VMware delivers the EVO:RAIL software bundle and specific instructions for building the appliance to qualified partners. The EVO:RAIL partners source the hardware, build the appliance, sell to customers, and provide hardware and software support. Customers benefit from EVO:RAIL’s simplicity by ordering via a single SKU, deploying and configuring within minutes, easily managing the system, and having a single point of contact for support. Customers can choose their preferred partner.