Don’t come to us, we’ll come to you! Beamed directly to a monitor of your choosing, EMPOWER Recharge Online 2020 is your opportunity to learn more about the solutions that will help your customers navigate these challenging times.
Join us live next week on November 17th, 18th, or 19th to hear the latest EMPOWER updates on technical, sales, and marketing partner enablement content delivered directly from VMware’s pioneering internal training conferences.
And this time around, we’ve added new sessions to provide extra value to partners that attend:
- Use Case Learning Sessions: Introducing the VMware Future Ready framework which helps customers respond, adapt, and accelerate in the current environment.
- Future Ready Workforce Solutions: How VMware helps customers modernize security, management, and support to enable a distributed worker to access the tools they need.
- Future Ready Cloud Solutions: How VMware helps customers rapidly migrate apps, scale resources up or down based on demand and deliver resources for new remote work initiatives.
- Future Ready Apps Solutions: how VMware helps customers simplify and standardize app building, running, and management processes so they can build their way to the Future.
- Livefire Architect-level Training Sessions: VMware experts share their first-hand experience solving customers’ problems with VMware’s Distributed Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions.
With more content and announcements than ever, here are four reasons not to miss the event:
1. You’ll be first to hear about our new Future Ready framework
We’re extremely excited to announce that we’ll be introducing the VMware Future Ready Framework, looking at how we help customers across our Workforce, Cloud and Modern Apps portfolio.
Organizations are being confronted with the ‘future of work’ today. The challenges in 2020 have forced businesses to quickly adapt across three major fronts – people, infrastructure and apps/services. Meeting those challenges demands strategic counsel from partners that know their customers inside out, that can be the third-party sounding board to offer objective yet informed advice on where to focus efforts and investment.
At this moment of change, VMware’s partner ecosystem is in a unique position to shape the next decade of tech innovation and business transformation.
2. We’re bringing our entire partner ecosystem together
It doesn’t matter whether this is your first VMware partner event of the year, or if you’ve been with us at EMPOWER 2020 and VMworld Online – there’s something new for everyone.
With over 20 breakouts delivering practical guidance on how to better deploy, sell, and market VMware technology to your customers – there is no better place to immerse yourself in the VMware ecosystem.
You’ll also be invited to attend our new Use Case Learning Sessions which will give you the opportunity to learn more about the solutions that have been helping our customers and how we help them respond, adapt and accelerate in the current environment.
We’re also offering brand-new Livefire breakouts with VMware experts, training on new technologies, and of course the opportunity to chat live with VMware speakers and subject matter experts to answer your toughest questions, all in real-time.
3. We’re bringing out the big names to deliver you the updates
Individuals from approved VMware partners will get to hear exclusively from the biggest names at VMware for an overview of VMware’s strategies and priorities, partner and ecosystem programs and opportunities.
From Sandy Hogan, SVP, Worldwide Partner and Commercial Sales Organization to Chris Wolf, VP, Advanced Technology Group, and Rich Steeves, Senior Director, Lifecycle Services – Worldwide Partner Programs & Commercial. We’ll have execs at EMPOWER Recharge Online to ensure you have all essential information to help you align your VMware business priorities and drive growth opportunities for the year.
4. You can join from anywhere!
No matter where you are in the world, you’re guaranteed a front row seat for all the latest announcements and expert insights. You’ll have access to an entire catalogue of sessions, including captivating keynotes, all the latest training opportunities, and special guest speaker, Alison Levine, First American Women’s Everest Expedition Team Captain.
This event is about helping our partners become more competitive and agile through differentiation in the market, and help you become future ready. Regardless of your specialism or how big you are, if you act as an expert IT advisor this is THE event to grow your skills and expertise to solve tomorrow’s challenges today.
Register Now to lock in your spot at this year’s event:
- November 17 — APJ
- November 18 — Americas
- November 19 — Europe