VMware offers two types of competencies to recognize your sales and technical proficiency, delivery expertise, and customer success for next-generation VMware IT priorities. Achieving a VMware partner Solution Competency or Master Services Competency allow you to strengthen your services capabilities and unlock valuable partner benefits.
Recently, we announced the new VMware Cloud Native Master Services Competency (MSC), the first competency related to the VMware Tanzu portfolio. The new Cloud Native MSC will enable you to expand your services and capabilities and be recognized for your Kubernetes and platform operations expertise. This MSC will help you to take advantage of the industry shift to Kubernetes and modern applications and start building new revenue streams as container usage soars.
What does the VMware Cloud Native MSC enable you to do?
- Unlock opportunities: Expand your DevOps practice and tap into the $30B App Modernization market
- Meet your customers’ needs: Reliably deploy and run containerized workloads across private and public clouds – 95% of new apps use containers and 86% of containerize apps are on Kubernetes
- Build new revenue streams: Container usage is exploding and projected to grow at 64% CAGR through 2022. Leverage the Tanzu portfolio to sell across Infra, DevOps, and App Dev teams
Additionally, we are pleased to announce that the VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Protection Solution Competency is now available. The VMware Carbon Black Cloud is a cloud-native endpoint protection platform (EPP) that combines the intelligent system hardening and behavioral prevention needed to keep emerging threats at bay, using a single lightweight agent and an easy-to-use console.
Five new Carbon Black technical courses are available on Partner University. You can earn the badge by completing the course and passing the assessment, and partners who achieve the Solution Competency will be eligible for Solution Rewards on Carbon Black Cloud products.
Now, take a look at what the VMware Endpoint Protection Solution Competency enables you to do:
- Unlock Security opportunities: Expand your Security practice and tap into a $7 billion endpoint security market
- Meet next-gen customer security needs: Modernize your customers’ endpoint and workload security stack by consolidating technologies into a single lightweight agent
- Differentiate your business from the competition: Remove legacy AV systems and lay the foundation for an Intrinsic Security approach
The VMware Partner Connect Program rewards and recognizes you as you invest in and achieve Solution and Master Services Competencies, aligned to our customers’ strategic IT priorities. Partner Connect offers a consistent experience designed to provide you with clear paths to profitability. Now is the time to capitalize on these new competencies to fully take advantage of the Partner Connect program and valuable partner benefits.