Last year, VMware introduced the new Master Services Competencies. We were proud to see our most dedicated partners quickly achieve their first competencies. Not long after, some partners had achieved all four competencies to be certified in services excellence across all VMware practices. Congrats to ITQ, Comdivision Consulting GmbH, AdvizeX, RoundTower, World Wide Technology, and Huco Fzco for being the first partners to achieve all four competencies!
Our Master Services Competent Partners have been certified by VMware for having the resources, knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully deliver services on behalf of VMware. VMware customers choose Master Services Partners to:
- Deliver proven and validated professional services deployments
- Provide the broadest capabilities across advanced VMware solutions
- Accelerate customer time-to-value with exclusive access to delivery-oriented intellectual property
As we end 2018, we celebrate all of our Master Services Competent Partners who achieved their competencies in the last year. And for the new year, we look forward to the number of certified partners growing and expanding across the entire VMware solution portfolio.
VMware is continuously evaluating benefits to offer our Master Services Competent Partners to enable their business and reward their investment. A few of the top benefits introduced in the last year include:
- Significant education discounts to help partners build their capabilities
- Exam prep and technical training through free premium subscriptions to the VMware Learning Zone
- Brand visibility in VMware websites and materials
- Early access to Solution Enablement Toolkits (SETs)
- Registration prioritization for advanced professional services trainings: Livefire and Center for Advanced Learning
More benefits are in development for 2019.
To take the next steps in achieving a Master Services Competency and join the list of our most skilled partners, visit your Master Services Competency dashboard in Partner Central to review your progress towards achieving the competencies. Please note, certifications that you have taken in the past count towards your competency achievement.