VMware would not be the successful business it is today without our partners.
The decision made twenty years ago to collaborate with partners continues to differentiate our company and our solutions. Today, we celebrate another milestone on our shared journey: the introduction of VMware Master Services Competencies.
Customers are seeking more flexibility, faster innovation, increased efficiencies, and lower costs from modern technologies. The goal of our new Master Services Competencies is to equip partners with greater knowledge, skills, and tools to address digital transformation initiatives across industries.
Master Services Competencies recognize outstanding services partners for expertise in specific VMware solution areas. Attaining a Master Services Competency can help accelerate capabilities and grow your business, providing a pathway to greater profitability.
Our joint investment begins today with four new Master Services Competencies:
• Cloud Management & Automation
• Data Center Virtualization
• Network Virtualization
• Desktop & Mobility
Master Services Competencies are achieved through the achievement of a select number of VMware Certifications and Customer References to demonstrate services expertise.
Benefits of Master Services Competencies:
- Support services capability – enable partners to successfully build out their practices
- Prioritize partner engagement – for those partners who have earned Master Services Competencies
- Investment alignment – supporting customer deployment
- Provide branding and awareness – including Digital Badges and Demand Generation
- Significant education discounts – to take our partners expertise even further
Learn more about the benefits now and start building your professional services practice of tomorrow.