Partner Exchange takes place this year on Sunday, August 27 in Las Vegas with partner boot camps happening on Saturday, August 26. Pass holders can attend a wide range of technical and sales boot camps, a partner general session presented by top VMware executives, solution keynotes, partner breakout sessions, route-to-market discussions and more.
Now that the US schedule builder is live, create your schedule to ensure that you do not miss out. Hot topics this year tailored for every partner type include:
- NSX Value Selling
- Embracing VMware Cloud on AWS: How Can You Deliver Value to Your Customers
- EUC TestDrive Demo Platform: Pre-configured Demos to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- Cloud Service Provider Platform: Evolution and Future
- Digital Transformation: Help Your Customers Take the First Step and Grow Your Business
Examples of partner boot camps include:
- VMware Sales Professional – Network Virtualization (VSP-NV)
- VMware’s Cloud Management Platform – Eyes Across the Hybrid Cloud
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Network Virtualization
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Desktop Virtualization (VTSP-DV)
In addition to quality partner focused content, all Partner Exchange pass holders receive exclusive access to the Partner Exchange Lounge open all week and an exclusive invitation to the Partner Exchange reception at 5pm on August 27 at the Mandalay Bay.
There is still time to be a part of the biggest VMware partner event of the year so register now to attend Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017.