VMware’s recent product updates make it easier to accelerate your customers’ digital transformation by modernizing their existing data center environment and simplifying management of heterogeneous, multi-vendor cloud environments. The updated VMware vRealize® Cloud Management Platform brings opportunity by enabling customers to manage and provision at scale – with compute, network, storage and application services across multi cloud environments.
What’s improved with vRealize Cloud Management for customers and partners?
- Faster time-to-implementation and lower total cost of ownership of cloud
- Partners are eligible for the front-end discounts up to 30%, plus a 5% back-end rebate
How can I engage my customers?
IDC predicts that by 2018, 98% of Enterprises will be operating both private and public clouds. This would accelerate an increasing need for a multi cloud management solution. Start the conversation around the following three common customer use cases and illustrating key updates:
- Automated, Proactive Performance Management for workload balancing across clusters and data stores based on business needs
- 360 Troubleshooting for faster root-cause analysis
- Enhanced Insights to improve forecasting and accelerate cloud planning
- Increased Support for VMware vSAN™ Operations, Ease of Use Enhancements, Improved Cross Cloud Networking and Security Management, and much more
- Increased support for VMware NSX® Day Two Actions for load balancing, networking and security functions
- Automated, Proactive Workload Placement to improve placement decision making for provisioning new virtual machines
- Container Management Enhancements including support for vSphere Integrated ContainersTM and Docker
- Configuration Management Framework for integration with tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, and Ansible
- DBaaS Enhancements to easily clone server databases and make them catalog items
- Enhanced Microsoft Azure support to enable deployment and management of application and middleware services
For more details on what is new and improved with vRealize, listen to the “Learn about the new vRealize releases in Q2” vmLIVE session. You will hear from VMware Cloud Management leaders and subject matter experts on strategy updates, new releases, and to see demos of the new functionality.
Also, be sure to visit the Launch Resource Center for more information on product updates, partner benefits and incentives on growing your cloud management practice