Customers across the globe and in all sectors are grappling with the complexity and cost of digital transformation. Momentum continues to mount despite budget barriers and transforming is no longer a choice. Fortunately, decreasing IT spend is a natural byproduct of the VMware SDDC solution suite and differentiates VMware partners in ways that bolster growth.
How do we know?
At Partner Exchange 2016, over 1500 VMware partners gathered for boot camps, training and more. There, we spoke with partners, including Cleveland, OH based Rolta AdviseX about customer challenges and wins within the SDDC market. Here’s what we learned about how SDDC drives more business:
The Software-Defined Data Center eases digital transformation.
VMware SDDC solutions provide a strategic avenue by which partners can help customers digital transformation by:
- Creating more efficiency, simplicity and agility through automation
- Leveraging NSX for added security across their network
- Lowering storage costs with vSAN
- Fully integrating solutions across the entire customer environment
Moving to the SDDC improves IT budgets.
Customers often point to storage as their top budget cruncher and much of that has to do with the labor involved. As a key building block of the SDDC, VMware offers Software-Defined Storage solutions such as vSAN which can mitigate costs in several ways:
- vSAN quickly reduces storage costs by 20 to 30 percent compared to traditional storage.
- Capital is freed up when storage is integrated into x86 servers because customers don’t have to buy large monolithic frames.
- With integrated storage, customers buy building blocks to grow storage alongside their compute and network capacity. Doing so results in less spend tied to projected growth and focuses more on business ‘right now.’
The SDDC saves time for IT teams.
At the end of the day, SDDC’s story is about freeing up resources from hardware and providing unified management and APIs for things such as private cloud initiatives. With VMware, partners are able to tell powerful time and cost saving stories to those who have become accustomed to multiple interfaces across multiple brands.
For more information about Rolta AdviseX and their success with the SDDC, watch this short partner story video from Partner Exchange 2016.
Interested in sharing your own story to inspire the VMware partner eco-system? You now have two opportunities to highlight your organization’s outstanding performance:
- Submit your success story/reference for a chance to be featured in an upcoming Power of Partnership blog or video.
- Nominate your organization for a 2016 VMware Global Partner Innovation Award for a chance to be honored at the annual VMware Partner Leadership Summit in 2017.
Remember, submitting a success story/reference or a Global Partner Innovation Awards nomination helps you:
- Amplify your value proposition through VMware and external channels
- Successfully market your organization
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on VMware solutions