Did you know NSX is the network virtualization and security platform for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), which brings the operational model of a virtual machine (VM) to the data center network? Well, it is! In addition to transforming the economics of network and security operations, NSX serves as a valuable sales tool that enables you to:
- Increase your deal sizes by 50-70 percent
- Gain access to new decision makers who have big problems and big budgets
- Develop multi-year security and SDDC revenue pipelines
NSX delivers on micro-segmentation, the new standard for data center security. Network security policies are enforced by firewalling controls integrated into the hypervisors that are already distributed throughout the data center. These security policies are defined flexibly, moving when virtual machines (VMs) move and adapting dynamically to changes in the data center.
• Containment of security breaches with network isolation and segmentation within the data center.
• Automated delivery of fine-grained security policies attached to the VM, enforceable down to the virtual network interface controller (NIC).
• A platform for dynamically adding the best-of-breed security services.
You may think all of this is great, but are simultaneously wondering how VMware is supporting its partners with the tools needed for execution? Well let us explain… 80% of Enterprises use VMware vSphere as their hypervisor. That means there is a built-in install base for security and network virtualization opportunities with NSX. VMware provides partners with professional assets and tools that allow them to seamlessly execute integrated marketing activities at no cost. Here’s what’s available to you in this exclusive opportunity:
• Preliminary sales and tech training
• Access to marketing support to augment marketing capabilities
• VMware programs and campaigns to create awareness
• Customizable multi-touch demand-generation campaigns
• Tools to accelerate sales
• Process for tracking success
Visit our Partner Demand Center to read the NSX campaign playbook and learn more about target audience, customer pain points, messaging paths and customization opportunities. It’s important to ensure you have your Network Virtualization Competency if you’re a North America or Asia Pacific based partner. Once confirmed, you can execute the campaign through the VMware Partner Demand Center or download all assets source files at once for upload and execution through your marketing automation platform. You can also visit the NSX Partner Central page to receive access to exclusive Partner Training and Sales Resources. Learn more about VMware Partner Demand Center and campaigns from our previous blog:Your Destination for Partner Marketing Success.
The VMware Partner Network Team