You have three options when it comes to purchasing that much needed Starbucks coffee – buying it with cash, swiping your credit card, or purchasing with your Starbucks prepaid card… which do you choose?
Using your Starbucks prepaid card provides these benefits:
- Helps you budget accordingly for your future coffee purchases
- Acts as one centralized location that allows you to buy and consume any type of coffee when you choose
- Allow you to easily track how much you spend on coffee and be rewarded for the more coffee you consume
Now go back and reread those benefits replacing coffee with the word cloud and you have described the benefits you can provide your customers with the VMware Subscription Purchasing Program (SPP).
SPP is a new, simpler and flexible channel transaction model for VMware cloud services. Here is how the program works:
SPP gives partners a simple way to start a cloud practice without having to worry about setting up complex billing systems and managing multiple SKUs. You can seed accounts with vCloud AirVirtual Private Cloud OnDemand and preserve the billing relationships with your customers.
Not to mention, with your hybrid cloud competency you can earn solution rewards on the sale of subscription credits and gain access to customer consumption data.
· Visit the SPP page on Partner Central
· Prepare for the cloud conversation with the Hybrid Cloud Competency
The VMware Partner Network Team