We are now just days away from Partner Exchange 2015. Your bags are already packed, your registration is most definitely complete, and you are totally ready to visit to the City by the Bay. So what should you do now?
Visit our “Know Before You Go” page on the Partner Exchange website to view a few last minute tips and reminders to help make your onsite experience at Partner Exchange 2015 more valuable and enjoyable.
Here is some quick & helpful info about the event…
Wireless Access Code:
There will be complimentary wireless access available in the foyer areas and inside the meeting rooms. Wireless access is not available in the SolutionsExchange.
A Few Important Notes:
- Breakfast will be served at both conference hotels (The Marriott Marquis Hotel and The Intercontinental Hotel) NOT AT MOSCONE WEST February 3-5 from 6:45AM-8:00AM.*
- Lunch will be served daily at Moscone West from 11:30PM-1:00PM.
- Dress code for the event is business casual.
- All conference hotels are within walking distance of Moscone Convention Center. Taxis are also readily available at all hotels for transportation to the conference.
- Please arrive to sessions early, as popular sessions can fill up quickly. Reserving your seat through Schedule Builder does not guarantee a seat for late arrivals. Sessions will be open to all attendees at five minutes before the start time. Plan accordingly.
*Breakfasts for Boot Camp attendees ONLY will be served at Moscone West from January 31-February 2
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco next week. Dare to Thrive at Partner Exchange 2015!
The VMware Partner Network Team