Back by popular demand for the third year in a row, we’re bringing you the Social Media Rally Station, powered by Channel Maven Consulting. It’s your FREE, one stop shop for optimizing your online presence at VMware Partner Exchange 2015.
This year, we have two new offerings in addition to the complimentary headshot and social media feedback you’ve always received with the Channel Maven consultants. The first offering is assistance with creating social content. This means that you can share what you’d like to communicate to your clients with your Channel Maven consultant, and they will help you create a blog post, a video script or even an infographic outline.
But that’s not all. To really make this time valuable, our second offering includes a social media assessment on your business. This is a great opportunity for you to learn where your company stacks up with the competition. A consultant will have you enter your website and two of your competitors’ sites into there system. Next, they will analyze how you compare on social accounts and then review where you rank from a search engine optimization stance. This intelligence enables us to give you recommendations and suggestions on ways to improve your profile, your social posts and SEO terms on the spot.
Let’s recap. Use the Social Media Rally station to:
1. Take a professional head-shot to use on your social platforms and website
2. Get walked through several options for learning how to better engage your end-customers
3. Take part in a social media assessment
4. Learn more about VMware’s social platforms
5. Receive a document suggesting next steps and a link to short video tutorials
Visit the Social Media Rally Station during Partner Exchange 2015. It will be located in the Foyer of Moscone West Level 2 from:
· Tuesday, February 3, 2015 from 10:00AM to 6:00pm
· Wednesday, February 4, from 10:00AM – 4:00pm
Watch the short video below to learn more about this great opportunity.
If you have any questions, please share them below in the comments section or in the Partner Exchange group on Partner Link.
The VMware Partner Network Team