VMworld 2014 and Partner Day, taking place in San Francisco, start on Sunday, August 24, 2014. In preparation for your arrival to San Francisco, we’ve included some key information to assist you in your planning. We want to ensure you have all of the insider information needed to have a successful week. Listed below are some of the partner-specific opportunities to take advantage of.
- Partner Day (US) –Partner Day kicks off Sunday, August 24 at 10am PST. Join us at Moscone West, and take advantage of exclusive partner educational and networking opportunities to help you better market, sell, and deploy VMware solutions. Whether you are a Solution Provider, Service Provider, OEM, System Integrator/Outsourcer or an ISV partner, there is a targeted session that has beencreated with your needs in mind. Sign-up to attend our in-depth sessions – you can view the full Partner Day agenda.
- Partner General Session – This executive keynote takes place on Sunday August 24th from 3:15pm-4:45pm PST at Moscone West, Level 3, room 3011. Don’t miss Pat Gelsinger, Carl Eschenbach and Dave O’Callaghan share the future direction of VMware.
- Partner Lounge– Located in the 3rd Floor Atrium of Moscone West, stop by to connect with VMware subject matter experts andyour peers to get the latest partner news, charge up your electronics, grab a snack and pour yourself some coffee. The Partner Lounge will also consist of partner meeting rooms, free video production and more. The Partner Lounge opens on Sunday at 10:00am and is open until Thursday. View the exact hours.
- Partner Track Sessions – Can’t make it to Partner Day? There are still plenty of partner-specific sessions you can attend within the Partner Track while at VMworld 2014. These sessions will demonstrate how to successfully sell and deploy VMware solutions. You can add the sessions you’re interested in to your calendar using the Schedule Builder tool.
- The VMworld Mobile Application– The VMworld 2014 mobile app will be available to attendees through Google Play & the Apple App store. This is your go-to for What’s Happening & Daily Highlights, Sessions, Labs & Exhibitor Information, Agenda-at-a-Glance,Surveys, Campus Map and so much more. Download the mobile app.
Stay up to date on the latest VMworld news by joining the VMworld group within Partner Link. Can’t make it to VMworld? Visit VMware NOW to watch the VMworld keynotes and get executive news and updates.
We look forward to seeing you there,
–The VMware Partner Network Team