VMworld 2014 is around the corner and you better get ready, because this year it’s going to bigger and better than ever. We are pulling out all the stops for our annual Partner Lounge opening on Sunday, August 24 at 10am PT, and running through Thursday. Come unwind, connect with VMware subject matter experts and your peers. You will also be able to get the latest partner news, charge up your electronics, grab a snack and pour yourself some coffee.
Take a look at the Partner Lounge overview below:
Location– 3rd Floor Atrium of Moscone West
Hours of operation:
· Sunday, August 24- 10:00AM – 3:00PM
· Monday, August 25- 10:30AM – 6:00PM
· Tuesday, August 26- 10:30AM – 6:00PM
· Wednesday, August 27- 10:00AM – 5:00PM
· Thursday, August 28- 10:00AM – 12:30PM
Meeting Rooms – Need to host a meeting, meet with a customer or maybe a VMware Partner Business Manager? You can book these on-site meeting rooms at the Partner Lounge front desk—up to one meeting per day.
Free Video Room – Lights, camera, action. The studio will be set up with all the equipment you need to create your very own professional video to use on your website and communication channels.
There are 4 simple steps you can take to reserve the room, create the video, and share your clip on the VPN social channels andyour own.
Here’s how it works:
1. First come, first serve so visit the Partner Lounge. You will have access to the video studio, equipment and on-site assistance should you need help. The room will be available Tuesday from 10:30am-6:00pm. Please note that we can only allot 1 video perpartner.
2. 30 minute time slots will be available for set-up and video recording.
3. Begin brainstorming ideas, with potential talking points being: What will you be demoing at your booth? How have you innovated with VMware? Has VMwarechanged your business? Don’t be afraid to get creative.
4. Upon completing the video, our team will edit and send the final file to you shortly after VMworld for you to leverage. We’ll also add it to VMware Partner TV.
Partner Pods- Have questions, comments, or are just excited to share your partner experience? Come hear the latest from the following groups at the Partner Lounge:
· Partner Readiness & University
· Partner Support Center & Programs
· Partner Marketing & Campaigns
· Technical Alliances Partners (TAP)
· Ecosystem& Solutions Engineering (EaSE)
You won’t want to miss our dedicated Partner Day taking place on Sunday, August 24th. This event will offer you an opportunity toadvantage of exclusive partner educational and networking opportunities that will help you better market, sell, and deploy VMware solutions. You can view the full Partner Day agenda. If you have yet to do so, be sure to get registered today.
Want more VMworld? You can connect with your peers and get the latest event on the VMworld Partnerlink page. With No Limits. New Possibilities, VMworld 2014 will be a week to remember.
– The VMware Partner Network Team