Uncategorized

Everything You Need to Know Before You Go (and Onsite) at Partner Exchange 2014

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 11.37.42 AM

The countdown has begun. We are just days away from Partner Exchange 2014. Your registration is complete, your travel plans are made, now pack your bags and get ready to head to San Francisco.

Here are a few last minute tips and reminders to help make your onsite experience at Partner Exchange 2014 more valuable and enjoyable.

Key Things to Remember Prior to the Event and Upon Arrival:

A few important links:

The Main Partner Exchange Agenda

Main Conference Campus Map

Schedule Builder

Registration:

• Where do I pick up my badge?

Registration is located on the Main Level, Moscone West.

• Registration Desk Hours:
Saturday, February 8 7:30am-5:00pm
Sunday, February 9 7:30am-5:00pm
Monday, February 10 7:30am-7:00pm
Tuesday, February 11 7:00am-7:00pm
Wednesday, February 12 7:00am-7:00pm
Thursday, February 13 8:00am-12:00pm
  • My colleague hasn’t registered, but wants to come to the event. Can he/she register onsite?

Yes, onsite registration is available for approved VMware Partners only.

• How can I create my own personalized schedule of sessions?

To create your own personalized schedule, use Schedule Builder . A reminder that reserving your seat through Schedule Builder does not guarantee a seat for late arrivals. Sessions will be open to all attendees at five minutes before the start time.

You can also schedule sessions onsite via our Mobile App.

Mobile App:

Download the Partner Exchange 2014 mobile app to view and enroll in sessions, submit session surveys, and keep up with the latest announcements, updates/changes and all onsite news while at Partner Exchange 2014. Download the mobile app using the link below:

Partner Exchange Mobile App

Suggested Sessions:

With over 200 sessions, Workshops, and Boot Camps at Partner Exchange 2014, it’s hard to pick only a few sessions a day for your personal agenda.  We’ve highlighted a few interesting sessions from each track,topic area, as well as partners type to help you get started.

Suggested Sessions

Social Media:

Connect with attendees and VMware experts at the event – join the Partner Exchange group on Partner Link today. You can also follow the action on Twitter by following @VMwarePEX.

Once again, we are excited to offer our Social Media Rally Station where you will get advice on the social tools that are best for your specific needs.  Stop by booth #112 in the Solutions Exchangeto check it out. Pre-book  your appointment today.

Power of Partnership Blog

For the latest partner news while at Partner Exchange 2014, you can also check out the Power of Partnership Blog (it’s what you’re reading right now). Read about product highlights, breakouts and all the excitement of the day.

Solutions Exchange:

1. Where is the Solutions Exchange and when is it open?

The Solutions Exchange is located in Moscone WestMain Level, and features the latest products and solutions from over 93 sponsors and exhibitors.

Solutions Exchange Hours and Events:

Monday, February 10:  5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
  • Welcome Reception: Help us kick off VMware Partner Exchange 2014 with drinks, light appetizers and networking.
Tuesday, February 11:  11:00 am – 6:00 pm
  • Hall Crawl:  4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Complimentary drinks and appetizers are provided during this networking event.
Wednesday, February 12: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm

VMware Booth:

Take Advantage of your VMware Partner Benefits at Partner Exchange 2014 and visit the VMware Booth #229 in the Solutions Exchange during our scheduled tour hours and claim your free gift and a chance to win a grand prize. Our tours are only 15 minutes long and scheduled during the following times:

Monday, February 10 5:30pm & 6:30pm
Tuesday, February 11 4:45pm & 5:30pm
Wednesday, February 12  11:45am

VMware Partner Appreciation Party

Wednesday, February 12, 8:00pm- 11:00pm, Moscone West – Level 3

Join your colleagues at the Partner Appreciation Party andkick off the evening with a lounge-style buffet, beer and wine. As the evening progresses, enjoy an exclusive Partner Exchange concert with Grammy-nominated artists, The Fray.

Wireless Access Code:

There will be complimentary wireless access available in the foyer areas and inside the meeting rooms. Wireless access is not available in the SolutionsExchange.

SSID: PEXWireless

Key: VMwarePEX

Session Surveys:

A Few Added Notes:

• Dress code for the event is business casual.
  • All conference hotels are within walking distance of Moscone Convention Center. Taxis are also readily available at all hotels for transportation to the conference.
  • Please arrive to sessions early, as popular sessions can fill up quickly. Reserving your seat through Schedule Builder does not guarantee a seat for late arrivals. Sessions will be open to all attendees at five minutes before the start time. Plan accordingly.

We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco next week!

– The VMware Partner Network Team

Comments

9 comments have been added so far

1. Hi,My name is Slava, I provide the most unique focused on your needs with a luxury car for individuals and families, join me for an unforgettable experience! Whether a family trip, business travel or a Bar Mitzvah celebration, I will provide you a lifetime experience, allow me to plan your journey and take care of all the arrangements in Israel, please contact me about different activities in Israel, jeep tours, museums, attractions for kids, Bar Mitzvah ceremony and private tours.

2. Hi,I provide the most unique focused on your needs with a luxury car for individuals and families, join me for an unforgettable experience! Whether a family trip, business travel or a Bar Mitzvah celebration, I will provide you a lifetime experience, allow me to plan your journey and take care of all the arrangements in Israel, please contact me about different activities in Israel, jeep tours, museums, attractions for kids, Bar Mitzvah ceremony and private tours.tours-in-israel

3. Hi,My name is Slava, I provide the most unique focused on your needs with a luxury car for individuals and families, join me for an unforgettable experience! Whether a family trip, business travel or a Bar Mitzvah celebration, I will provide you a lifetime experience, allow me to plan your journey and take care of all the arrangements in Israel, please contact me about different activities in Israel, jeep tours, museums, attractions for kids, Bar Mitzvah ceremony and private tours.tours-in-israel

4. My name is Slava, I provide the most unique focused on your needs with a luxury car for individuals and families, join me for an unforgettable experience! Whether a family trip, business travel or a Bar Mitzvah celebration, I will provide you a lifetime experience, allow me to plan your journey and take care of all the arrangements in Israel, please contact me about different activities in Israel, jeep tours, museums, attractions for kids, Bar Mitzvah ceremony and private tours.tours-in-israel

5. These surveys provide important feedback to us about your experience at Partner Exchange and for content for our future events. There will be complimentary wireless access available in the foyer areas and inside the meeting rooms. The good news is that with only two stairs, you can totally pimp them out without it looking like too much.

6. These surveys provide important feedback to us about your experience at Partner Exchange and for content for our future events. There will be complimentary wireless access available in the foyer areas and inside the meeting rooms. The good news is that with only two stairs, you can totally pimp them out without it looking like too much.

7. Please remember to take the session surveys provided to you via the Mobile App. These surveys provide important feedback to us about your experience at Partner Exchange and for content for our future events. Also, for each survey you complete, you will be entered into a daily drawing to win one of five gift cards.