Our VPN ‘How To’ Series is a monthly blog dedicated to keeping partners in the know about the program and other areas of focus that influence growth. This month we want to share all of the partner-specific opportunities that are available to you during VMworld 2013 in San Francisco.
Join us for VMworld 2013 and take advantage of more than 350 in-depth sessions – including a Partner Track with 20+ partner-specific sessions – 26 hands-on labs, and networking opportunities with industry experts and other IT professionals. As you begin building your schedule, you will want to add the partner-specific activities highlighted in this video:
Learn more about these great activities and events mentioned in the video today:
- Partner General Session – Held Sunday, Aug. 25, from 2:30 – 4 p.m., this session will offer a keynote address from VMware’s newly appointed Senior Vice President of Channels & Alliances, Dave O’Callaghan.
- Partner Track
- Partner Lounge: located in the 2nd floor atrium at the Marriott Marquis on 4th Street. The lounge hours are:
• Monday – 8/26: 10:30am – 7:00pm
• Tuesday – 8/27: 10:30am – 5:00pm
• Wednesday – 8/28: 10:00am – 5:00pm
• Thursday – 8/29: 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Partner video opportunity
- VMware Partner Professional– Happy Hour: Join the VMware Partner Network community on Monday, August 26 in the Partner Lounge from 6pm – 7pm for a complementary and informal gathering where you’ll have a chance to mingle with VMware technical and sales experts to learn more about VMware professional accreditations and learning paths. There will be a number of vExperts at this event for you to meet and become inspired by. vExperts are individuals who have developed an expertise in virtualization and cloud computing, demonstrated that expertise via accreditation and certification, and shared their knowledge with others through channels like blogging, speaking, and IP creation.
Lastly, consider arriving early for some pre-conference certification training. Achieving a VMware certification helps you stand out from the crowd. Earn yours during VMworld San Francisco and save 75% off the regular fee.
Stay up to date on the latest VMworld news by joining the VMworld group within Partner Link. We hope to see you there.
– The VMware Partner Network Team