So why partner with VMware to sell into the SMB? The answer is simple – the opportunity is large, advantage+ makes it profitable, and our new “Sales BYTES” program makes it easy. Did you know that 80% of SMBs haven’t yet virtualized, virtualization is a top IT initiative for SMBs with 3 out of 4 planning projects, and when companies decide to virtualize they overwhelmingly choose VMware? The minimum advantage+ deal size has recently been decreased to $6,000 so that it can apply to more SMB customers. There is also a limited time 5% up-front ad+ accelerator to drive sales of vSphere with Operations Management SKUs.
The “Sales BYTES” program is designed to enable partner reps to confidently talk to customers about a VMware solution in 30 minutes or less. Each package includes:
- Overview of the virtualization sales process – training module
- Supporting presentations to leverage for customer pitches
- Quick reference value prompter
- Prospecting Guide to address key questions and potential sales motions
- Customer pre- and post- engagement communications
- Rewards/incentive summary
Visit vmware.com/go/salesbytes to download the latest BYTEs.
As you build your Partner Exchange 2013 schedule, here a few key sessions not to be missed for partners selling to SMBs:
- Selling End User Computing Solutions to SMB Customers – EUC1385
- Maximize Your ROC (Return on Customers): Prescriptive Sales Plays for Small and Mid-market Customers – VPN1471
- vSphere – Technical Advantages Over Competition – CI1297
In addition to the sessions listed above, visit the content catalog to view all of the SMB sessions offered at Partner Exchange today.
-The VMware Partner Network Team